Tell Me Something

Tell Me Something

A Story by Shoshana
"

Brett and Liam get pulled over when they were supposed to be going grocery shopping.

"
We were suppose to be going to the store to get food. Whipped cream and strawberries to be specific. But, here we are, Liam and I, pulled over on route 99 just off of Harvard and about ready to suffer the consequences of going 45 on a 25 zone. 
"I told you you should've let me drive," I said, disappointed and frustrated. Liam sighed dramatically. "Your driving is too...-" he struggles to find the correct word, "-jumpy? For me." I was about to pull out an argument when the policeman came knocking on Liam's car door window. He rolled it down with ease and flashed his prize-winning grin. 
"Good evening, Officer," he greeted. I just sat there, unamused by all of this, which was might I say, total opposite of Liam's reaction. He took it like it was some sort of Well Played Out Joke. Well guess what Liam, this isn't a joke! News flash! We're pulled over about to pay a large amount of money so I hope you have some cash. I may have played one joke on him... just like this actually. Except for... different. It was hard to pull off but, I had to. Plus, Liam Dunbar is the perfect target. 
"Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" the man asked, pulling off his dark aviator shades and hooking them to the collar of his uniform. Liam turned his head to me and shrugged, pretending to look puzzled. (Note to self: Liam sucks at acting.) 
"I-I dunno... uh, Brett?? Do you know?? he says, his voice rising towards the end in a high pitched tone. Nice one. I shrug, also pretending not to know. "Uh nope. I dunno mate." I don't know why I suddenly put on a british accent, it just kind of came out. Liam turned back to the police officer who was now scribbling something down in his small black leather notepad. Gosh, that has always scared me. What are you writing about us Mr. Officer... Stitch? What kind of name is that? 
"I think I was going the speed limit officer," Liam said finally. I blinked innocently like a child in the backseat trying not to get their parents in trouble when they get pulled over as Officer Stitch shot me a hard glance. 
"Can I get your licence and registration please?" Liam hesitated but ended up giving him it... obviously. He went back to his car. 
When he was fully out of earshot, Liam asked, "you don't have a criminal record, do you?" I shook my head, tired of this. He raised his eyebrows impatiently, waiting for an answer. 
"No dude! What do you think I do with my life? Go around creating mass murders?" I shoot him a glare. 
"I don't know, maybe! You continue to surprise me everyday Brett so I really don't know!" 
"How do I surprise you?" I ask, curiously with a smirk pulling up the corner of my lips. He shifts positions so that is legs are spread more widely. The black leather seats make a weird noise as his butt rubs against it. 
"With your fricken... mood swings," he admits dryly, suddenly embarrassed. I rake a hand through my shaggy hair and catch Liam staring in the most obvious way someone could stare through the corner of my eye. He blinks his eyes away, scoffing. He looks... suddenly irritated or frustrated. 
"Talk about mood swings," I grumble, "what?" 
He shrugs and looks at me. I c**k my head to the side with a crooked grin planted happily on my face. "You're just..." he starts, "I don't know... so-" 
"Shh-shh," I hush him, signaling that the cop is coming back. He sits up straighter as if he's on some TV show. 
"Hello," he says. 
The officer hands him back his license and registration. "I'll let it slide this time but if I catch you speeding again-"
"I know, I know, you won't," Liam butted in, obviously relieved. 
"Good. Have a good night." 
                                      ------------------------------------
"Thank God that's over, I hate grocery shopping," I mutter dryly as we climb back in the car with three bags of groceries. It was around 6 pm now. The sun was beginning to set, getting lower and lower behind the large mountains. Yet, it was still warm. The car seats were warm on my bare skin. The air in it was warm and thick.
"I still can't believe that guy let us off the hook," Liam says enthusiastically. I blink my eyes to meet Liam's, whose glistened slightly. My lips part as they become moist from my wet tongue sliding slickly in between them. Liam scans my face, watching my every move closely as we sit there in complete silence other than the traffic and engines revving and pulling into reverse as they back out of a tight parking spot in the distance. 
I raise my eyebrows. "What?" I say quietly but not quite a whisper. Liam's eyes leave an invisible trail from my hair, to my eyes, nose, and finally to my lips, stopping there. He shifts positions and shakes his head, tearing his eyes away to look through the glass window in front of him. "Nothing," he mutters, but I knew he was lying. 

© 2019 Shoshana


Author's Note

Shoshana
Should I write more of this?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shoshana

4 Years Ago

I should? or....
jeez i cannot describe in words how great this is

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shoshana

4 Years Ago

thanks :) xx sksksk
sdjiuerkjsbdyoubrokemeoihdhskjckjramzingodkjbcjvbkradorablejbvkjbcvrbgigahilovethemjbviur

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2019
Last Updated on September 5, 2019
Tags: briam, brett talbot, liam dunbar, otp, teen wolf, store, food, cool, couple, relationship?, cop, pulled over, teen wolf fan fiction

Author

Shoshana
Shoshana

OR



About
im not good at writing but loquesea more..

Writing
journal ig journal ig

A Poem by Shoshana


idek idek

A Poem by Shoshana


sparkle sparkle

A Poem by Shoshana