Meaning Of Life

Meaning Of Life

A Story by Steph

The Meaning Of Life.

 

 

I believe that there is no true one meaning of life. There cannot be just one statement saying why we are all here and what is our purpose. The meaning of life is different for everything on earth. For some organisms it’s very simple and basic.  For humans, it is different for all of us.  Most people leave the earth not knowing a true reason that they believe on why they are here and what was their purpose. For the ones that do know, they are the lucky ones.

 

 

Why are we here? People all around the world ask themselves this question.  People of all ages, race, sex, big or small. What puzzles me is how is one human being supposed to answer this thought provoking question for all of us. How can one person who has met little of the entire human population supposed to answer this question for you and me. The answer is that they cannot. They can try and try and try. Ultimatly, they will all fail. 

 

 

What is our purpose in life? Many people try to answer this question too. It’s not possible. Many people feel that they need to end their lives themselves, in their own hands. Do you think they have fulfilled their purpose on our planet? Maybe or maybe not. We will never know. For other people to try to answer this question for them and for us will never be true, whatever they come up with to try to answer this. You are they only person who can answer that question. Not your family, friends or lovers. You.

 

No matter how many times you Google these questions, you are getting other peoples answer to these questions. How can you believe what they are saying is true about you and your purpose when they have never met you? Even close friends or family who try to answer these questions for you, cannot. They do not know the real you. Only you do. Under how much everyone trys to smother the true self of them down with the pressure to be the perfect human being. If you are trying to answer this question, its simple. You just need to be willing to truly look at yourself and be willing to look under the surface of yourself.

 

 

Life is beautiful. Many people see society as life. As themselves. Society does include yourself, but you are the one who controls what you do and the actions you take. No one else.  Life is what you make of it. A beautiful journey, or a miserable hell. You are only here for a little while, then your gone. You become what you think. Make those happy thoughts.

© 2013 Steph


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013
Tags: life, purpose, here, meaning, why, love

Author

Steph
Steph

About
Just trying to live a carefree life. more..

Writing