Jinxed- Chapter Three

Jinxed- Chapter Three

A Chapter by Story Keeper
"

Jezebel has a run in with Finn's ex Constance Mallory.

"

CHAPTER THREE

 


    
“Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty.”  Finn shook Jinx gently.

 

     “Go way.”  She mumbled, pulling the pillow over her head.      

 

      “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that.  We overslept and missed the continental breakfast. You have an autograph session in half an hour and then a meet and greet.  You can’t miss it.” Finn insisted.

     
    
“What?”  Jinx sat up abruptly, glaring angrily at Finn.  “Just when I start to think you were only a nightmare, here you are.”

     
    
“Your clothes are here too.”  He lifted her suitcase on to the bed and popped the latch.

     
    
“My clothes?”  Jinx looked down at her self, then back at him accusingly.  “Where are my clothes?”

     
    
“Don’t look at me like that.  You were the one who tore off your clothes and threw yourself at me.”  Finn held his hands up in a gesture of innocence.

     
    
“Yeah, right.”  She snorted.  “You got me drunk.”  Jinx pulled the comforter up over her exposed body.

    
“Don’t worry; your virtue is still intact.  I stole a kiss, but that was all.  Scout’s honor.  Trust me, it won’t happen again.”

     
    
“Why not?  Was I a bad kisser or something?  It’s not fair to judge me based on one incident when I was three sheets to the wind.  I’m not much of a drinker, in case you haven’t guessed.  I’m sure I could do better if given half a chance.” Jinx insisted.

     
    
“Do you want another chance?”  Finn asked curiously.

     
    
“Not necessarily, but I can’t leave you thinking that I’m a lousy kisser.  I’m a bit of an over achiever and over achiever’s don’t do anything badly. I have a reputation for excelling at everything I put my mind to, including this.  I’m not saying I’ll be the best kisser you ever had, but I just can’t be the worst.”

     
    
“Do you realize how stupid this conversation is?” Finn laughed.  “You don’t want to kiss me, but you will just to prove you’re good at it?”

     
    
“It’s not stupid to me.”  She pouted.  It wasn’t a lot to ask.  He had kissed her once already, so he had to find her semi appealing. 

     
    
“Look Jezebel, I’m sure if you weren’t unconscious you would have been an excellent kisser, but I’m not in the market for another dismissal for getting involved with my writer.  However, if I were willing to risk getting fired again over inappropriate romantic involvement, you would definitely be my first choice.  I find you completely charming and like no one else I have ever met.
     

    
“Likewise.”  Jinx agreed.  “Aside from your criminal tendencies, I find you quite entertaining and comfortable to be with.  Friends then?”

     
    
“Friends.”  Finn agreed with a smile.

     
    
“I’m glad to hear it and I hope that the fact that I have to tell you that there is no way I am leaving this hotel room to sign autographs in no way jeopardizes our newly formed friendship.”  He opened his mouth to protest and she held up a silencing hand.  “Even if it does break our fragile truce, you are running out of ways to manipulate me into doing what you want.  I’m not going to let you drug me or get me drunk again, so how do you plan to get my cooperation this time?”

     
    
“I plan to get your cooperation by appealing to your sense of reason.  You are here anyway, so why not give a few autographs to your fans?  If not for them, you’d be nobody.”

     
    
“Guilt.  Good one, but it’s not going to work.  I answer every fan letter and send autographs through the mail, not to mention visit chat rooms to talk to my fans.  What else have you got?”

     
    
“You need to eat.”

     
    
“Room service.”  She trumped him.

     
    
“Let me give it to you straight.  I need this to get my life back, but you shouldn’t do it for me.”

     

     “I shouldn’t?”  She was surprised.

     
    
“You should do it for yourself.  Face your demons, Jezebel.  I guarantee you won’t regret it.”

     
    
“This isn’t exactly the shallows here, you know.  You want to throw me right in the deep end of the pool.”

     
    
“You won’t be alone, I swear and if it gets to be too much, I’ll find a way to get you out.”

     
    
“Promise?”  She looked so vulnerable in that moment, that he wanted to be her knight in shining armor. 

     
    
“I promise.”  Finn replied solemnly.

     
    
“Well then, let’s see what you packed for me to wear?”  She’d probably make a complete fool of herself out there, but she just couldn’t say no to Finn.  At least if she went down in flames, she was going to take him with her.  She dug through the suitcase looking for a suitable pair of underwear.  “Are you kidding me?  There’s nothing but thongs in here.” 

     
    
“What did you want to bring?  The granny panties?”

     
    
“I’ll have you know that I only wear those on laundry day.”  She blushed a becoming shade of pink. “I’m just saying that if you ever have to raid my panty drawer again, while in the midst of a kidnapping, think functional conference wear not stripper pole dancing.”

     “Yes, maam. Consider it so noted.”  Finn tried to hold back a smile.

     
    
“So what does one wear to a book signing?”  Jinx held up a red sequin dress. “Too much?”

     
    
“I think business casual would be more appropriate.” 

     
    
Jinx pawed through the messy, unfolded selection in her suitcase, until she came across a small gift bag.

     
    
“What’s this?”

     
    
“Oh.  Julie Grace asked me to give that to you.  Happy birthday, by the way.”

     
    
“Thanks.”  Jinx muttered absently, digging through the tissue paper until she found a bottle of Miss Fanny’s edible hot love oil and a note that read “Hope you get lucky.  Happy Birthday, Jules.”

     
    
“What is it?”  Finn asked, when he noticed her blushing again.

     
    
“Personal.”  She mumbled, before tucking the gift bag back into the suitcase. She then grabbed a white blouse, slimming black skirt and black low heeled flats and headed to the bathroom to get dressed.  She was pleased to find her make up bag waiting on the sink, which was one less hurdle to jump.  Jinx glanced at her watch.  She had twenty minutes to shower, dress, blow dry her hair and put on enough make up to be presentable. It was going to take a miracle. 

     
   
Twenty five minutes later, they located Jinx’s table, which had by far the most fans lined up for autographs.  Jinx’s first thought was ESCAPE.  She took two steps backwards, before Finn gripped her shoulders and steered her forward once more.

 

     “These are your fans.  There’s nothing to be afraid of.  Just take it one person at a time and it won’t be so overwhelming.”

     
    
Jinx nodded, took a deep breath and pasted a smile on her face, as she took her seat behind the table.  As time passed, her smile grew less plastic and more genuine.  She actually enjoyed meeting her fans.  Only at one point did Finn have to intervene, when the people started to fall out of line and swarm the table.  She said his name in a breathless voice, with panic in her eyes and he knew instantly what she needed.  Within moments, everyone was back in an orderly line and Jinx smiled gratefully. 

     
    
They made a good team.  With Finn by her side, she just might make it through this ordeal. Gradually, the autograph session wound down and came to a close.  Jinx didn’t realize how exhausted she was, until it was over.

     
    
“See that wasn’t so bad was it?”  Finn asked.

     
    
“Surprisingly, I really enjoyed it.  It was nice meeting the people who read my books face to face.  I never realized the computer was so impersonal, you just don’t get to experience the play of expressions and emotions of the person who is talking to you in a chat room.  It’s very flattering to know that so many people care about what I have to say, but I’m still glad it’s over.  I’m dead tired.  I just want to fall into bed and take a nap.”

     
    
“Sorry.”  Finn grimaced.  “You only have time for a quick change, and then it’s off to the welcome reception.”

     
   
“Is it important?”

 

    “Julie Grace seems to think so.  It’s a must attend item on her list.  They’ll have a buffet and wait staff serving drinks.  It shouldn’t be too terrible an ordeal.  Shall we go?”

    
     
“It seems I have no choice.”

     
    
Thirty minutes later, Jinx was dressed in the low cut red sequined dress and matching shoes, sipping a glass of wine and studying her surroundings, with a frown.

     
    
“What’s wrong?”  Finn asked.

     
    
“Other than the fact that everyone is dressed so classy and I look like a high priced call girl?  Not a thing.”

     
    
“Forgive me.  I don’t usually pack women’s clothes for them.  I knew you would need something formal.  I thought you would look gorgeous in this dress and you do.  It’s not just me who thinks so.  Every man in this room is staring at you.”

     
    
“They’re probably wondering if I’m going to start dancing on the tables.”  Jinx muttered into her wine glass, before taking a healthy swallow.

     
   
“Don’t be ridiculous.  If you hate the dress so much, why did you buy it?”

    
    
“It was a Christmas present from Jules.  She was trying to talk me into attending a New Year’s party, where everyone is supposed to get drunk and dance on tables.  I swear I feel like clicking my ruby red slippers together and saying there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place…”

 

     “Oh no!”  Finn exclaimed in horror, grabbing Jinx by the shoulders and spinning her around.  “It’s Constance.  Be careful not to look directly into her eyes or you’ll turn to stone.”


    
Jinx stifled a giggle, as she watched the woman glide toward them, posing and blowing kisses to the crowd, all the while using phrases like “Call me.” and “Let’s do lunch.”

     
    
She hated Constance Mallory on sight and not just because Finn had slept with the blonde bombshell, although that was part of it.  The woman was so vain she probably thought this convention was about her.  At one point in her procession across the room, she actually started doing the Queen’s wave.  Constance stopped directly in front of them, making it impossible to ignore her, much as they would have loved to.

     
    
Constance.”  Finn muttered in acknowledgement, with a slight nod.

“It’s been a long time.”

     
    
“Finn, .I heard tale you were back, though it’s a crine shame the only client you could git was a closet alcoholic.  No wondah she has nevah done a public appearance before.  Aftah this fiasco, she won’t be doing one agin, you kin be sure of that.  Y’all be finished and that aint no lah.”    

     Constance spoke with a southern accent, which made some of her speech patterns difficult to comprehend. It took a few moments for it to sink in that crine meant crying and lah was actually lie.  Jinx did not understand how bastardizing the English language this way could be considered charming, but everyone seemed positively enchanted by Constance’s southern belle routine. 

     
    
On the other hand, could be that it wasn’t what came out of her mouth that caused men’s IQ’s to drop ten points in her presence, but those double D’s overflowing from her deeply cut bodice. Men were so gullible.  She could tell Constance’s ample bosom was as fake as her accent.  Jinx might be small, but she was a real woman and there was something to be said for that, though it was obvious that Constance didn’t think so.  She thought being a silicon enhanced doll made her better than Jinx and that made Jinx want to punch that high and mighty smile right off her smug face, but she was a lady, not the hooker her clothing portrayed her to be and attempted to act accordingly.

     
    
She is right here.  If you have something to say, kindly address it to me.”

     
     
“I’m sorry dear, but if you didn’t want everyone to know, you shouldn’t  shown up at the hotel fall down drunk.” Funny how the accent came and went at Constance’s will.  She could clearly enunciate properly when she wanted to get her point across.

    

      Jinx smiled politely, through gritted teeth and her hand tightened on the wine glass she held.  Oh, how she wished it wasn’t empty.  She’d throw it right in Constance’s face.  Almost as if luck were on her side for a change, a server appeared to take her empty glass and replace it with a fresh one. 

     
    
A deliciously wicked idea occurred to her while the server was intercepted by another guest.  The brief distraction offered her the opportunity to reach for her own glass and accidentally knock over the tray, spilling several glasses of wine on Constance’s white silk sheath.

     
    
“You drunken oaf!”  Constance’s eyes spat venom at Jinx, who returned the look with one of feigned remorse.

     
    
“Oh dear, I certainly am clumsy today.  Do send me the dry cleaning bill and if they can’t get the stain out, I’ll run right out to K-mart and buy you another myself.”

     
    
“I’ll have you know this is a designer original and now it’s ruined!”  She exclaimed in outrage, and then stormed off in a huff.

     
    
“K-Mart!  That was classic!”  Finn burst out laughing. “You know Constance is already planning her retribution, don’t you?  She doesn’t let anyone one up her ever.”

     
    
“Tell her to bring it on.  I’m afraid of many things, but Constance Mallory is not one of them.”

        

      The tinkle of broken glass drew her attention to the server, on her knees picking up the mess.  She was young, perhaps early twenties with a pert nose, freckles and sandy blonde hair pulled back in a severe pony tail.  She wore the standard uniform of white dress shirt, black vest and matching slacks.

     
    
“You shouldn’t have to clean up after me.”  Jinx knelt down as well.  Thank God for spandex or this would have been an impossible feat. “I’m sooo sorry.  Sometimes I just act on impulse without thinking of the consequences.”  She began gathering up shards of glass and placing them on the tray.

     
    
“Don’t be sorry.  It was worth it to finally see someone put Ms. Mallory in her place.”  The server rose, carefully balancing her tray of broken glass.  “I’m Stacy, by the way.”

     
    
“So Stacy, you know Constance Mallory?” Jinx asked curiously.

     
    
“To know her is to hate her.  She comes to the Magenta at least once a month, usually with a different guy and treats the staff like her own personal slaves.  Except…”

She hesitated.

     
    
“Except what?”

     
    
“Well, I don’t like to tell tales out of school, but sometimes she comes alone and picks up a member of the male staff for the night.  She just slips them a room key and off they go…”

 

    “Like lambs to the slaughter.”  Jinx nodded.

 
   
“My ex-fiancé Rick included.”


    
“Does he work here?”


    
“I think I’ve said too much already.”  Stacy suddenly clammed up.  “I better go.  I need this job.”


    
“Well, if your boss gives you a hard time about the broken glasses, just tell him to charge them to my room.  It was nice to meet you Stacy.”


    
The girl nodded and hurried off.  When she was out of sight, Jinx turned to Finn, who had been unusually silent throughout the entire exchange.


    
“You didn’t tell me your ex was a nympho.”


    
“I just thought she was enthusiastic.”  He shrugged, making an effort to appear nonchalant, but Jinx could tell that he was bothered.  She would be too if she had just discovered one of her exes had been cheating on her with anything that had a pulse, while they were together.  It had to be a severe blow to his male ego to have it flaunted in his face that he wasn’t the only one.


    
A sudden thought occurred to Jinx.


    
“She didn’t bring you here, did she?”

 

    “It wasn’t like that with us.  I was under the impression that we actually had a serious relationship and that’s all I have to say on the subject.  I’d rather have a root canal than spend one more second talking about that devil woman.”


    
“Sorry, I didn’t know it was such a touchy topic.  You don’t still have feelings for her, do you?”


    
“Nothing warm and fuzzy, if that’s what you mean.  She ruined my life.  Someday I’d like to return the favor.  That’s about the extent of it.  Shall we go to the buffet?”


    
“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re trying to do, but I’ll let it slide because I’m starving.”  She allowed him to lead her to the food.  “The last thing I ate was poisoned.”  She gave him a pointed look.


    
“Are you going to hold that over my head forever?”


    
“It would be kind of pointless since I won’t be seeing you again after this conference.”


    
She had only known him for a single day.  The thought of him disappearing from her life shouldn’t bother her in the least, yet it did.  She was so comfortable with him, as if they had known each other forever.  He made her feel safe and that was something she desperately craved.


    
“Never say never.”

 

     Their eyes met and a flash of heat passed between them.  The attraction was instantaneous and undeniable.  If only…Finn wouldn’t allow himself to take the thought any further.  She was not for him.  If Jinx had been anyone but who she was, but she wasn’t.  No matter how much he wanted her, he wouldn’t have her.  He simply couldn’t go down that road again.  It could only lead to a dead end. 


    
“How cryptic.  What does that mean?  You might want to see me again after this assignment is done?”

     
    
“We may work together again.  That’s all I meant.”   He lied.

     
    
“Oh.”  She was disappointed. She must have misread the signals. He seemed to really like her, but obviously she was mistaken.  She was just a means to an end for him.  The only way he could get his career back was to spend time with her.  She was a fool to think it was anything more. He’d already proven he’d go to any lengths to get this job done, from drugging her to kidnapping.  A little flirtation was a minor thing in comparison.

     
    
“I’d like to be friends.”

     
    
“That’s not necessary.  You have a job to do and so do I.  I never expected anything more.”  Now she was the liar.  “I’m not completely stupid.  I understand I carry too much baggage for any man to be genuinely interested in me for myself.”

 

     “That’s not true.  You’re great.  It just wouldn’t be appropriate, especially after what happened before.”


    
“Sure.  Whatever.” Jinx looked down at the empty plate she held.  “I think I’ve lost my appetite.  I’m going to go back to the room.” 

     
    
“Let me take you.”  Guilt weighed heavily on Finn’s broad shoulders.  It was so hard to know what the right thing to do was.

     
    
“I don’t need a babysitter.  You stay at the party.  Mingle.  Promote my book.  That is your job after all.  I’ll see you later.”

     
    
“Are you sure?”  He hesitated.  It wouldn’t be the first time a woman said one thing and meant another. 

     
     “Positive.”  She didn’t want him anywhere near her, while she nursed her broken heart.  Broken Heart?  It was too soon for that.  It was just her pride that had been damaged.  Enough room service and she would be fully recovered before he returned.

As it turned out, that wasn’t quite true.

     
    
An hour later, Jinx heard Finn’s key card opening the door.

     
    
“Jinx?  Are you awake?”  He reached for the light switch.

    
    
“No!  Don’t turn on the light!”

   
   
“Why not?  You can’t hide from me forever.  We need to talk.”  He flipped the switch and Jinx shrieked, pulling the sheet over her head.

 

     “Don’t look at me!  I’m hideous!”

     
    
“Don’t be ridiculous.  I’ve seen you without your make up before. Why must all women be so dramatic?”  Finn rolled his eyes. She couldn’t see to be certain, but the eye roll was mental if not physical.  It was there in his condescending tone.

     
    
“Oh really?”  She threw off the sheet.  “Tell me now I’m being dramatic?”

     
    
“Dear Lord!”  He exclaimed in horror.  “What happened to you?”

     
    
Her face was swollen and he was pretty certain it wasn’t from crying.  Her head had swelled up twice its normal size.  He knew it wasn’t gentlemanly to think so, but she really was hideous. 

     
    
“Room service is what happened to me. I have food allergies.”

     
    
“Usually people with allergies this severe avoid the food they are allergic to.  Besides, I thought you lost your appetite.”

     
    “I wasn’t hungry.  I was depressed.  When I’m depressed I eat ice cream.  I ordered a hot fudge sundae, hold the nuts.  They didn’t hold the nuts.”  Jinx shrugged.

    
    
“So you ate them anyway?  What?  Do you have a death wish or something?  You sure don’t take rejection well, do you?”              

 

     “First of all, I’ve known you for what…all of five minutes?  You’re hardly important enough to make me suicidal.  Secondly, I told them specifically that I was deathly allergic to nuts and by the time I realized they were under the whipped cream, it was too late.  In my own defense, I would have checked, but the nuts are usually on top.”

     
    
“It is very unusual to put nuts underneath the whipped cream.”  Finn agreed.  “In fact, I’m  quite sure that isn’t how it was supposed to be made.  My guess is someone took special effort to hide those nuts.  Would you say that is a correct assessment?”  Finn had fire in his eyes.

     
    
“I suppose so, but why?”

     
    
“To get even?  Jealousy?  Eliminating the competition for the duration of this conference?”

     
    
“Why is it that I’m thinking you have someone in mind?”  Jinx asked suspiciously.

     
    
“Because I do.  A little sabotage is right up Constance’s alley.”

     
    
“I know she wasn’t happy with me, but I doubt she would go this far.”

     
    
“That woman knows no bounds.  I’m telling you from experience. She had something to do with this and I’ll prove it to you.”

     
    
“I know you are obsessed with your ex and all, but for now I need you to focus on me.  If you don’t get a doctor up here pronto, my throat could swell closed and you’ll have to give me a tracheotomy with a ball point pen and a bottle of vodka from the mini bar!” 

     
      
Her voice rose in panic, as she felt the tell tale tickle in her throat.  She could feel it, she was going anaphylactic. Her eyes grew big as saucers and she held her throat.

 

    “Ohmygod!  I can’t breathe!”

    
    
“Don’t worry, I’m on it.”  Finn ran to the suitcase and pulled out the brown paper sack she’d used earlier, when she was hyperventilating. 

     
    
“Get.  A.  Doctor. Now!”  She hit him with the bag between each word to accentuate her point.  She was going to die because he was an idiot.  She knew she never should have left her house.  This was exactly the kind of thing that always happened to her.  She had been a fool to think it could be any different.

    
     
She was getting really testy and Finn couldn’t blame her.  He was being an insensitive a*s.  Here she was suffering and all he could think of was how to catch Constance in the act and get his revenge.  What if Jinx actually died? No, he wouldn’t let that happen.  It was too unthinkable.  The death of a writer in his care would definitely tank his career, but he was thinking on a more personal level.  He didn’t really have time to analyze his feelings more deeply, suffice it to say that the world would be a dismal place without Jezebel in it.

     
    
“I’ll be right back.  Just hang on, okay?”

     
    
True to his word, Finn wasn’t gone five minutes, when he returned with an elderly gentleman carrying a medical bag.  Finn flinched as he plunged a shot of epinephrine into her thigh, but it didn’t seem to bother Jinx.  If anything, she looked relieved.  The panicked look in her eyes eased, as the pressure on her throat lessened.

     
    
“What about the swelling?”  Finn asked worriedly.  Jinx couldn’t leave the room looking like this. 

 

      “I’m giving her Benadryl for the swelling and a sedative to help her sleep through the night.  By morning, the worst of it should be over.” 

     
     
Finn got her a glass of water and she dutifully swallowed her pills.  Then Finn escorted the doctor to the door. “Thank you, Dr. Banion. You’ve been a life saver.  Literally.”

    
    
“No thanks necessary.  It’s my job.”  The doc smiled warmly.  He reminded Finn of those old country doctors that used to make house calls.  “Those are pretty strong sedatives.  She should sleep straight through morning.  If there are any more problems, please don’t hesitate to call for me at the front desk.  They’ll know where to find me at all times.”

     
    
After closing the door behind the good doctor, Finn turned back to Jinx, who was starting to nod off in her chair.  She was wearing one of his white dress shirts as a sleep shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and the tails just reaching her knees.

     
    
“You look good in my shirt.”  He couldn’t help commenting.

     
    
“I hope you don’t mind.”  She yawned.  “You packed bordello wear instead of pajamas.  That stuff is designed more to seduce men, than for comfort.”

     
    
“Why have it, if you don’t want to wear it?”  Finn wondered if he would ever understand the female mind.  Probably not.

     
    
“To seduce men, of course.”  She cuddled up to her pillow and was sound asleep.

 

      Finn wondered why she always said things that made him want to tear her clothes off and ravish her just before she fell asleep.  Did she do it to torture him?  No, he suspected these moments were the only times her guards were down.  His only experience was with calculating women like Constance and he had to admit that at times it colored his perceptions of the opposite sex.  Jezebel was different.  She was honest and funny and sexy. 

     
    
Underneath her sarcastic exterior was a vulnerability that brought out his protective instincts.  What she had said before about no one wanting her was dead wrong.  He wanted to carry her emotional baggage and shoulder all her burdens.  Her only flaw was in being forbidden fruit. 

     
    
Why hadn’t he met her first?  If he had, he wouldn’t have given Constance a second glance.  He would have seen through her phony southern charm to the shallow woman beneath because he would have already had a real woman by his side.  When he thought of how close he had come to losing her tonight… He left the thought unfinished.  He didn’t want to delve too deeply into what Jinx had the potential to make him feel after only one day.  She was certainly an incredible woman, he’d give her that.

     
     
Finn pulled a chair to the side of the bed and watched her sleep for awhile.  He knew Jezebel would hate for him to see her like this, but he needed to know that she was going to be all right before he could leave her side.  He had some business to take care of and now was the perfect time, while she was sound asleep. 

 

     Once he was certain that she was breathing easy, he penned a brief note telling her to page him at the front desk if she woke and found herself alone and that he wouldn’t be gone long. 

     
    
What he didn’t mention was what he would be doing, because he knew she wouldn’t approve or understand.  She thought he wanted revenge on Constance and at first that had been true, but not now.  Now he only wanted to keep her safe.  He needed to know if the incident had been an honest mistake or intentional and act accordingly to see that Jezebel wouldn’t be harmed again.

     
    
The words “Deathly allergic” haunted him.  What if someone wanted more than revenge on Jinx.  What if someone wanted her dead?

 



© 2008 Story Keeper


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh! I'm hooked now. More! More!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Added on April 3, 2008
Last Updated on April 3, 2008


Author

Story Keeper
Story Keeper

Dayton, OH



About
My name is Billi. I am a writer. I write mostly paranormals, but I am also working on a romantic comedy/suspense. I am unpublished, but hoping to change that in the near future. Always looking for f.. more..

Writing
Jinxed Jinxed

A Book by Story Keeper