come to me

come to me

A Poem by onlytemporary

I wanna love you; heart wide open, unafraid. I wanna hold you like a treasure in my palms because you are far more extraordinary than you know. You make atheists believe in angels when you walk into a room. My eyes are permanently drawn to yours the moment we make eye contact, like the sirens draw ships into their doom, your lips pull me closer and closer to the edge and I am ready to crash into you. Honey, this love could be ugly, but what is it worth if we don't leave with a couple battle scars? Let's love hard and fast without any regard for what pain may come, because life is too short to give up on shooting for something anything short of magnificent; we could be magnificent, two meteors colliding in space. We are two lost souls searching for home. I wanna be your home, your safe haven, your shelter when the storms of the world shake you to your very core. Bring me the pieces of your broken heart, because I'm a fixer and even if I cut myself on your jagged edges I will do my best to hold you together.

© 2016 onlytemporary


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on October 24, 2016
Last Updated on October 24, 2016
Tags: romance, spoken word, love, ramble

Author

onlytemporary
onlytemporary

SC



About
i will give until im empty and then some more..

Writing