To You My Bearded ...

To You My Bearded ...

A Story by stars are far

Can it be another lie from you bearded people?? Or what else...Maybe it’s another new story that you draw with your tough hands and with your voice that breaks the rocks and exploded the volcanoes  ... I don't know why!! A reason! or just a little explanation from you ! When do you speak the truth? Or do you base your life on a lie??? Or what!! I don't think its far away from your behavior ... Is it you??? Or, all of you?? 

 

We, I, I can never know the truth from the lies that your drawing beneath every smile ...fake one I guess ...Yes ,it's fake ! I know, we know ... Can you see those little words that are written behind my pure mind?? Sure no.. Only saints can ... you are not one...And will never be such…Since you are showered with dirt…Yes..You heard me..SHOWERED WITH DIRT ... I don't know how you think of me ...But my honest mind and my rhyme can't keep this inside.. It's wrong but i don't mind anymore...You are just LIKE THEM… All of THEM ... Them yes ...you are one of them...

 

Stop looking at those hotties while you are between my arms.... STOP IT ..can you ? or no !! I don't think you can...your instinct tell you look ...see that beauty ,..you follow it ..No matter if you love me or don't..I still ignore the fact that you hate me ...Just only , for one reason ! can you know it ...I don’t think you know DEVIL ... I don't think you know ..And what I'm sure of ..Is that you will never know ... just go ..you can leave .

 

Why don't you love me ?? Is it because I’m different and you claimed to respect the differences ... yes you did ..Don't you remember ...THEN REMEMBER !..I might look innocent ,...and i am until you hurt me ,..Until you throw that fire ball on my back.. YOU HATE ME I KNOW ..It's obvious ...everyone can tell...I can say that too...

 

You were sick ! you needed me ...I did too ... I loved you in order to give you your needs ...I did ...Now you are well ..so just leave me ...let that knife me stabbed a little .. after you leave ..few years and I will be dead just like I was before you ... Don't worry I will be fine.. I know that ... Yes ,I'm sure ..I will be ... yes i will..

  But now leave me ..Leave my suffering alone ... Just STOP THE HURT...Should I stand at the Eiffel tower, (My dream place which I wish to have or live a romantic nice story at ), and scream ...SHOUT..ruin it with my tears ... Just leave quietly and never come back...

 

It will hurt trust me it will... I will never hate you ...But beard specie..I don't trust you ...and will never...

© 2013 stars are far


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, men can be really, you know, playful and mean sometimes, ugh. Anyway, this was full of emotions. A great way to deal with anger and frustration. A fine piece of writing. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stars are far

9 Years Ago

thank you .............
it is a great writing ! :) a great write !(:

Posted 10 Years Ago


stars are far

10 Years Ago

thank you
Sleepless

10 Years Ago

you are welcome (:
well penned !

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the tone of this,
and not all men are like me, they love chatting up girls, and flirting :P

love this :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stars are far

10 Years Ago

You're the saint !!!!!
Thank you
SoulCrusader (Yas)

10 Years Ago

hehe yep
Sleepless

10 Years Ago

i agree with her !(:
This was a good little write, I enjoyed it reading it. I don't normally read stories but it wasn't too long so I thought, "Why Not?" and it was good, only think I would say is what out for punctuation and grammar. :)

~ Noodle.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Torn Torn

A Poem by Dark Beauty