not tilted

not tilted

A Poem by stars are far

you will not imagine
how many tears
i shaded for you
you cant think
how is the picture of you
that is inscribed
in my heart inside
you will never know
how much
I LOVE YOU

© 2011 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
help me to title it
it is not that good but feelings in my heart :)
and thanks for your review

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoy it!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Simple and to the point,
enjoyable read. I love this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Like the other reviewers I love it also:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Its as simple and as beautiful as it can be. Succint and yet, wonderfully expressive. When you love someone with all your heart, it makes them the ultimate centre of your world, things revolve round them, all day you dream of being with that one person and time spent with them is simply...perfect.

Sorry for getting carried away. :P
This is a wonderful poem. A pleasure to read. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I can strongly feel the emotion of love. Love is a very magical and curious thing, if one step foward, the other step backwad, that's means they love each other. Both standing foward without any please, just want the other to step backward, break up is the last solution. The other will never know how much you paid and put on her, as a result, you too don't know how much she put on you. That's love, that's no principles or rules to this. Feelings are feelings, love is love, there are no logical way to calculate the way of love, there's no such thing. If you love one person, just love, love the way you love. Time flies, so taken hard every chance to love. Overall, it's a magnificent piece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
There is not a damn thing wrong with it exactly as it is. From the 'not tilted' (maybe a typo, but it's spot on) to the lower case, form and brevity. I wouldn't spend too much time on worrying about being a writer. You are here, so you are. If at 17 you can produce this, you will do much more.

I'm not being kind to you. It's hard bloody graft, but you're on your way. Leave this just as it is.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..