Waiting for you

Waiting for you

A Poem by stars are far

From a year im waiting here, watching the sunset daily,and guessing he will come today,he will not. Tears flow from my eyes,with the rain the a flowing,im crying here,yes,the were all surprised because i never cried,i never shade a tear for a love,or a living person or even died...
I never cried,but this year was unbelievable, one year,all the days,nights,seconds,im crying for you my love ...
when you will come back? I'm always asking my self this question,but there were no answer,no one here to answer me..I shouted from the top of the mountain,i shouted from the sun , i stood at the moon,looking to the world...I couldn't see his face..i went to the heaven ,he wasn't there ...i looked i the sky ...he wasn't there ...
My tears are falling... im falling a part ...
He didn't came..i loved him...
 
And until im still waiting for him and crying,Valentin rose are dead now.. so as my heart,im missing you
i will kill myself today just for you to know how much i love you and i will pay all my life for you and all my days will be dedicated only for you and for your love and at last the dove of my soul will fly to the world of peace but the only thing it will take is your love and your memories,i will waiting for you in the heaven, that will be your second home and i will be your servant ,that will stay under your knees forever ...
but for today i love you and you are my second soul in the earth ...

© 2011 stars are far


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Youur poems are fantastic!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Another fantastic write, the story-telling emotion in this one is top rated :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2011

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..