infestation

infestation

A Story by sulemasalas
"

Short story

"
My boyfriend and I went out that night it was a romantic date we had a splendid dinner, then dancing; afterwards, we went home and made passionate love we looked deeply into each other's eyes. Our bodies wrapped around each other tightly, our souls united like two dancing flames. We went to bed holding each others hands. I fell asleep soundly and joyfully when I felt him squeezing my hand. Next morning, he was still holding my hand tightly I smiled over joyed thinking; he is the one. I got up to go to work, but he didn't want to let go, I giggle "come on I have to go to work" I tugged a little and giggled some more "all right really I have to leave" after telling him three times I panic "alright, this is not funny anymore; I love you too but I really need to leave, let me go now" my voice cracked. When I gave one last good tug causing his arm to pop out of his shoulder socket. I froze in fear while I watch him have convulsions shaking violently when suddenly hundreds of babies spiders come out of his eyes, ears, and mouth. When I finally snapped out of it I got up and called 911. Now I am here talking to the doctor he tells me "a spider bit him causing paralysis and he became the host of the baby spiders." According to the doctor, he more than likely got bit around 2 am when we finished making love his heart rate was pumping so hard it made the venom react faster the only thing he can do is move his eyes, toes or hands...
His last squeeze good-bye.

sulema⭐Salas 2010

© 2017 sulemasalas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on May 17, 2017
Last Updated on August 6, 2017
Tags: spiders

Author

sulemasalas
sulemasalas

el paso, TX



Writing