Chapter one

Chapter one

A Chapter by sull191
"

After a massive clash and battle, Lucy is wounded so bad that can't be healed. She is dying in front of her beloved. The last thing she can do is to remember all that beautiful moments with her love.

"

Observation


(Lucy)


Hi, my name is Lucy. My friend call me shorty or Blondie, that’s because I’m both short and blond. I’m eighteen years old. We live in Melbourne, you probably have heard of it but in case you haven’t, it’s in south of Australia. My dad is teacher in high school and my mom is the dentist of city hospital, and I just finished high school. We live in small apartment, almost everything is normal and as usual. But as you read on, you will come up with the unusual parts.


Last summer we decided to go on holidays to Europe. My mom and I were very excited because we hadn’t been out of Australia for ages. Of course I had visited Europe before, it’s where my aunt lives. The last time we visited them I was five years old, so it was quite a time since then and it seemed amazing. Things were proceeding as planned, we were going to Budapest. But as we stepped in Europe things started to change, not that everyone’s life changed, it was only me among the affected.


Let’s skip the part on how our flight was, it was awful OK? The important part is who I met in there. Nope, it isn’t a romantic novel I want to share, it’s more than that. It’s more than everything I had ever known my whole life, and fortunately it doesn’t involve Dracula, vampires or werewolves. I met a boy in there, his name was Daniel. But he wasn’t the only one I got to know, there were his younger sister and his so called friend.


You might’ve been asking why I’m telling you this s**t, this drama. It’s very obvious what you can guess next, that I become friends with Daniel and later we fall in love and so on, but no. It’s not that I never hit on him, actually I tried hitting on him multiple times and it was working too. At the very end things changed in a way I had never expected. At the end I fell in love with someone else and he turned against me and even tried to hurt me, but that someone else run with a samurai blade through Daniel’s chest later.


Are you interested now? Have you had enough shock of what I just said? Or might be like “no way, she is just pulling my leg”. Actually I don’t care what you think but I know this for certain that at some point you want to know how all this happened, as I did.


This is a story of romance and heartbreak that I want to share, which obviously didn’t include me at the beginning but somehow I managed to fit myself in it. Unlike most of the fangirl stories or first sight love bullshits, this one started out of hate and ended up in hate. There wasn’t enough time to love or to be loved.


The reason I wanted to share this with you is not you, it’s me. Do you know what happens when you are about to die? The most important moments of your life appear in front of your eyes as a slideshow. I just want to describe these slideshows of mine as I’m resting on my beloved’s lap waiting for death, so that they are not wasted. Please don’t leave me alone on this journey of mine.

 



© 2015 sull191


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on November 12, 2015
Last Updated on November 12, 2015
Tags: Beginning


Author

sull191
sull191

Mazar-e sharif, Balkh, Afghanistan



About
Hello to everyone. My name is Sulaiman, I am 20 years old and a student. Though my real college branch is business but writing is my passion and its what I like to do when I have free time. My favo.. more..

Writing