Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by sume1504

Sarah looked at the files before her and then at the wall clock on her office. 1 o' clock. Sarah sat up straight in surprise and then slumped back down. No use going back home now, Sarah thought. Then the second and third thought hit her like bullet trains. She quickly pulled out her iPhone 5 from her blazer's side pocket and dialled in her partner's familiar number. She smiled as the voice came through the phone, "You know Sarah it's 1 in the morning. 1. Why are you calling me?"

"I was in late wrapping up things on the Bollington serial killings. Can you grab me a change of clothes from my home and make sure Rug is fine?"                           

"Will do. Your cockapoo is really cute though, I like Rug.”

Sarah laughed, “The ever strong David Cummings calling a dog cute? I guess everything has its first.”

David joined in with his deep laughter, “Anything else your Highness?”

Sarah closed the folder before her and turned her eyes to her desktop. "Pick up my Starbucks and if I have any letters bring them to the office. Also give Rug a big hug from me. Oh and don't forget my clothes, you know where they are. And to end my list drive safely and don't try to do anything heroic because frankly it's only 1. 15 am and I don't want you dead right now."



© 2016 sume1504


Author's Note

sume1504
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on May 19, 2016
Last Updated on May 19, 2016


Author

sume1504
sume1504

India



Writing
Death Kiss Death Kiss

A Book by sume1504