Happily Ever After, II

Happily Ever After, II

A Story by Sweet Emotions
"

This is a re-write of a story I previously posted on here. Caution: it is erotic and may not be suitable for some readers.

"

It was an unusually warm evening the night of the Royal Ball. The Prince had just returned home, and his father was determined that the Prince would marry soon. The Prince was grumpy; he didn’t want to have a Ball. He wanted to travel the world, free from his father and marriage. But the King had insisted, and so all the “eligible” girls in the Kingdom�"which the Prince knew meant all the virgins�"were wearing their best dresses and were now being paraded in front of him. The dresses seemed ridiculous to him, and he could not fathom why they were even bothering. None of them caught his eye.

 

An hour or so into the ball�"although to the Prince it felt like it had been days�"someone made him change his mind. Across the room, away from all the other girls, was one who was standing alone. The girl was thin, with pale skin, light blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. Her blue dress seemed to make them stand out even more. Ignoring the two girls currently being presented, he walked towards the girl across the room. The other girls glared in his direction; they had not had their turns yet! The Prince ignored every single one; they were ugly anyway.

 

“Will you dance with me?” he asked. She turned, started. He smiled and held out his hand. She accepted his offer and placed a gloved hand in his, sending a shiver up his spine. God, she was hot, and her dress accented her body nicely. The night was still young; the Prince felt lucky to have found this girl early.

 

The Prince was excited, in more ways than one, as he led her onto the dance floor. The band was playing lively music, no doubt to try and cover how boring the ball had been up until now. The girl turned out to be a great dancer, and as his thoughts wandered to what might happen later, he smiled to himself.

 

“Where are you from?” he asked when they sat down to rest. He decided he might as well try to seem interested in her personal life, even though he was really only interested in what was under her dress.

 

“Oh, it doesn’t matter,” she replied. She was sweating slightly from dancing in the warm air, and her skin looked shiny and sexy.

 

“Oh, a mystery,” he winked at her. Somehow, not knowing who she was or where she came from made the girl even more attractive. When they got up to dance again, he was glad his long coat covered the bulge in his pants.

 

After a few more dances, the Prince said he wanted to get some air. The girl agreed, and they went outside. There was a garden across the patio. They walked out into it, holding hands under the stars. The Prince led the way; he wanted privacy. When they sat on a bench surrounded by vines, he went in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and new, thrilling. She kissed back hesitantly at first. The Prince suspected she hadn’t kissed anyone before.

 

Her hesitation quickly faded. She was placing her hand on his knee and slowly sliding closer and closer and oh god she was tracing her fingers on his inner thigh as he was rubbing he lower back and she leaned into him and moaned. “I bet not even the Prince kisses as well as you,” she murmured as he kissed her neck. It wouldn’t be until much later that he realized she did not know who he was. In the moment it didn’t matter. All that mattered was her lips and her hands. He wondered what her breasts looked like without the dress; soon enough he would find out.

 

The garden was protected by a tall wall, and the Prince had made sure to close the gate when they entered. He had also led her into the center of the garden, far away from any potential peeking eyes. She moved closer to him; her body was pressed against his. He wondered if she had anything on under her dress. She moved into his lap, straddling him, and he brought his hand up to her chest. His fingertips grazed her skin, which felt like it was on fire. She lowered her lips to his, kissing him passionately again.

 

The Prince wasn’t content with just kissing her. This was his Royal Ball, and he intended to get what he came for. He slid his hands to the neckline of her dress, brushing it aside to reach into it. Her skin was so soft.

 

“Let me make that easier for you,” she said with a sly smile, and she wiggled out of her dress while unbuttoning his coat. He breathed heavier, wondering, when she sat back down in his lap, if she could feel how turned on he was. She rubbed her body against his. She had his shirt off now, and her n*****s grazed his chest. He kissed her hungrily, wanting as much as he could get. The Prince’s fingers traced her curves. She nibbled on his lip as she unbuttoned his pants.

 

He guessed, based on her expression�"a look more observing and curious than sexual�"that she had never seen a man naked before. Her fingertips brushed his most sensitive parts, and he sighed in pleasure and anticipation. The Prince thought he couldn’t get any harder, but when she gained more confidence and touched him more he was proven wrong. She nibbled on his lip and he kissed her as passionately as he could. She slid her tongue over his bottom lip before dragging her lips down to his neck. She kissed him in a trail down to his collarbone, where she nibbled gently. He gasped, and she did it again. Alternating between kissing and nibbling, she slowly brought her mouth down to his crotch. Looking up at him with a seductive smile, she slowly put her lips over his dick. The Prince closed his eyes and she began moving her lips in a slow, rhythmic motion. He put his hands on her breasts, squeezing in time with every wave of pleasure. This may just be the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten, he thought as he came.

 

The Prince sat back in his chair, taking deep, post-orgasm breaths. It took him a moment to notice the lack of her bare skin against his. The Prince opened his eyes. The bells were chiming midnight and she pulled on her dress. “What are you doing?” he asked.

 

“I have to leave, now!” she replied. She gave no other explanation as she put on her shoes. The Prince stood up to get dressed and say goodbye.

 

He just barely had his pants buttoned and she was already running away. “I don’t even know your name!” he called. But she did not reply. In her haste to leave, she left behind only a memory, and a single glass slipper.

 

© 2013 Sweet Emotions


Author's Note

Sweet Emotions
This story is a re-write of this one: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/sweetemotions/1120810/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I believe I reviewed the first version of this cute, erotic re-write of the Cinderella tale. I remember enough about the original version to say this is a definite improvement. There is more detail and has more in depth descriptions. If memory serves me, my only suggestion had to do with the back and forth perspectives in your original draft; you have remedied that issue and I felt more engaged in the story. The characters and setting are well described and are making for an easy to follow enjoyable read. Well done Sweet Emotions.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 14, 2013
Tags: Cinderella, erotica, fan fiction, Disney, porno

Author

Sweet Emotions
Sweet Emotions

VA



About
Liz. Female poet / song writer. I don't wear matching socks. I love hugs. I love taking pictures and just started a photography blog. Any inspiration for writing you want to give me would be great! more..

Writing