corners

corners

A Poem by Prescilla
"

this is old, but it was on a whim, and i was going through my computer...

"

 

You’re right, there is something wrong about him. Like he talks with a lie already deep in his throat. The way he smokes a cigarette, and how his eyes are shifty and dark. He’s a thing of the underworld, dangerous, devious, delectably dirty. He’s too good to leave alone. You see him standing on the corner, back against the wall, eyes on the ground and lighter in his pocket, you can’t help but think how bad you want to f**k him. He’s the devil’s son. He’s in your dreams. You look in the mirror and he’s sitting behind you in the dark. You know he’s going to take you and use you and leave you, but you would never miss such an opportunity of darkness. There’s something that beckons you to him, something that you know you need to feel when you’re with him. And he gives it out like sweet candy. He’s the one who’s spreading honey on your lips so you taste sweeter. He’s the one who’s giving you baths filled with rose petals and vanilla. He’s the one who shakes your skin. He rattles your bones. He drives you crazy. He hypnotizes you with his whispers. He makes you come without even touching you. He makes you come back to him no matter how much you don’t want to. He’s always going to be leaving you. You won’t hardly remember his face, because his back is all you see. But you will always want him. You will always go after him, you will always try to make him stay. Life without him seems worthless. The sex is demon possession, the way he looks at you is fire, the way he runs his hand up your thigh under the table is torture. His only mission is to leave you wanting more. And you know that. When you first see him you can tell he’ll kill you with one stare, but not giving in would mean not living. Not giving in would make you only wish you had. It will tear at you, worse than he could, and it will haunt you longer than he could, and it will scare you more than he could. So you go to him. And you do not think otherwise. And when he leaves you, you won’t cry. You will only remember the things he did to you. You will only remember that he is the only one who could make you that way. He is the only one to change you so much. And you’ll never find someone as evil as him.

© 2008 Prescilla


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on October 24, 2008

Author

Prescilla
Prescilla

Santa Cruz, CA



About
life more..

Writing
stirred stirred

A Story by Prescilla