A release

A release

A Story by siri

A release… a world…a mind…control seems so far away… a color as sad as the chemical released from a single note my ear grabs and holds onto…this note in succession with others considered a miner scale… it seems thoughts melt with right and wrong, black and white, good and evil… there is a time when we meet our shadow intimate darkness that tastes so good we get swallowed in it…greed and power… I look at her and the red flower that fell down by her feet… time frozen as memories erase from her mind… the stare proved I’m no longer accepted and a single touch to perfect skin still warm in my painted world with hatred… my shadow spreads like a plague and my only item  that held and shared my once unforgotten love skips time… the rose held more then a pretty appearance…  it held memories and feelings that turned white with time it dried and shriveled a single step closer she destroys the colorless white rose to powder and it disappeared with the wind and that’s when the light turned off.

© 2008 siri


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this, I love your description. It paints a perfect picture, and I can actually feel the emotion emanating from it. It's great! I also really enjoyed reading your bio. That was awesome! you've got a great personality and your a great writer! keep it up!

♥Kriss

Posted 15 Years Ago


oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i love it. i don't know how to describe it but i love it so much awesome job


-Heidi (Harley)

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2008

Author

siri
siri

Albuquerque, NM



About
boom boom boom la la la la la hey you! yeah you! Im pointing at you now... ... i guess some part of me is always gonna be pointing at you...or the other person thats reading this...until of cours.. more..

Writing
flash 1 flash 1

A Chapter by siri


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by siri