a collection of nothing not worth ur time to read.

a collection of nothing not worth ur time to read.

A Poem by siri
"

listen to the silence...

"

 

Inside my head
 
Where to start? There is no beginning to thoughts nor is there an end. This could just well in fact be a letter to myself. I guess this letter is just a way to organize my idea’s and thoughts for me. It is quite amazing how moods affect thoughts and patterns as do emotions.(its slightly different) Every single day we walk through life with different moods and different emotions. They effect our perspectives on… well everything. But always in a different way. All of this creates something whether it never leaves the safeness of our minds or whether it produces actions that create outcomes. The way things work natural balance them selves out.
 
Now I do not know a damn thing about psychology. The only thing I have to work with is the experiences I have with myself, the analyzations of my own thoughts, and the gatherings of all life has to give me. You may think whatever you want of me that is the way life goes, but if I have the skills to change emotions, thoughts, idea’s, and perspectives, then I hope you can walk away with something cherish able. Ha Ha that is quite hard to do and I’m not willing to try at the moment. I would just like to have a collection of my thoughts… so it is easier to rethink them when I’m old and wrinkly. You know just in case I lose touch of what kept me going in the past. I hope it’s possible I’m giving future me an image of how I feel at the moment. A feeling that might as well be indescribable….but luckily I hope I somewhat have a memory of the feeling in the future. For the people that aren’t me that happen to fall upon this set of words good luck in figuring me out. But you see I have already stopped writing a letter to myself and have started making it to an audience of “we”. Oh well I could never really be selfish even when I’m only talking to myself.
 
You take a look at everything around you. We are all working to survive. It almost seems to easy to get lost in routine. It’s a realistic life hole, for some, bottomless. But you look at the trees or the stars or the clouds…or even an old broken down train station or an abandoned building or the many faces of death. And the beauty is always there…we are an ever changing society. We fall into traps. Drugs violence sickness(the unlimited different kinds) we project ugly we create ugly. People are beautiful though under all the pain under all the the thoughts that only deserve to be thought of once in a very long while. We are all beautiful. Orange, pink, red, black, brown, white, offwhite, its all just color to paint the world you create. We create truth and truth changes while we grown into ideas, while we grown into conclusions that change idea’s, while we grow into an ever growing figure of ourselves.
 
I only have my idea’s to live off hopefully they are right hopefully they are accepted. I have dreams to accomplish let it be said… I will never give up I will work towards what I believe to be right. Help to create truth with beliefs. help to add to the beauty that’s always there just hidden sometimes. I will add to this world creatively. I have no desire to take. I have desire to make and my idea and thoughts are dieing as was this whole last paragraph which some writers writing from a feeling from the heart rather then the mind, though I guess both are tied quite nicely together, might know that the writing dies with the feeling and my feeling has died
 
Ta Ts for now siri im looking forward to talking to myself some more in the near future

© 2008 siri


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is an interesting piece...a look into the mind and thoughts of Siri....

actually, i think that we all have the same jumbled thoughts from time to time, i know i do, but my mind is always racing to get nowhere fast....though sometimes the thoughts do jump out and onto paper....

our moods, emotions and thoughts all are tied together at times and no matter what is said or done, it will all become past...something to remember and to forget. whether anyone accepts them or not is not for us to decide and maybe it doesn't really matter what others think as long as we are comfortable with them ourselves....that is the ultimate goal. we have to accept ourselves before others will.....

a good write, Siri :)

Amanda xox


btw...did it help you any...the thinking, i mean?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was great! U wouldn't believe it, but the same things that are going on in ur mind are going on in mine too! That's weird isn't it? Well, this was a great letter. Call me sometimes. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


It made me think (darn you! Its to early to do that. haha)...and you may be on to something here...well the whole part about a person's mood affecting everything.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is an interesting piece...a look into the mind and thoughts of Siri....

actually, i think that we all have the same jumbled thoughts from time to time, i know i do, but my mind is always racing to get nowhere fast....though sometimes the thoughts do jump out and onto paper....

our moods, emotions and thoughts all are tied together at times and no matter what is said or done, it will all become past...something to remember and to forget. whether anyone accepts them or not is not for us to decide and maybe it doesn't really matter what others think as long as we are comfortable with them ourselves....that is the ultimate goal. we have to accept ourselves before others will.....

a good write, Siri :)

Amanda xox


btw...did it help you any...the thinking, i mean?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 19, 2008

Author

siri
siri

Albuquerque, NM



About
boom boom boom la la la la la hey you! yeah you! Im pointing at you now... ... i guess some part of me is always gonna be pointing at you...or the other person thats reading this...until of cours.. more..

Writing
flash 1 flash 1

A Chapter by siri


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by siri



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..