Letter #1 The beginning...

Letter #1 The beginning...

A Chapter by taali
"

Alyse writes to her best friend Lilly who she hasn't spoken to for a long time.

"
Dear Lilly,
I've decided that since I can't talk to you any other way I'll write to you the classic way- letter writing. Lil what happened? Where did we go wrong? I really don't know. It has been almost two months that we haven't spoken. And that's ridiculous since we live so close to each other. I know life is crazy and we don't have a lot of time but surely a text message would be enough. I've sent you several. Some best friend I am I know. In two months I sent several messages. That being said we've always had a strange friendship. We can usually go a few weeks without talking but then we pick up right where we left off. I was talking to Sarah the other day about us and how we've worked this friend thing out. Sarah thinks it's the strangest relationship she's ever heard of. She can't go a day without talking to her best friend, and they see each other every second day if not every day. But I know we're not them and I've always known that we'd be alright even if we didn't talk for a while. 
So just in case you do get around to reading this I thought I'd keep you posted on me. Maybe by reading this you might want to clue me in on what is happening with you. I hope...
So Lilly, here it goes.


© 2014 taali


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 10, 2014
Tags: friendship alone absent long los


Author

taali
taali

Australia



About
I write for sanity. It's been a while- time to get back into it... more..

Writing
Dear Lilly Dear Lilly

A Book by taali