Love proceeding

Love proceeding

A Poem by tarasov
"

something i wrote about something i went through

"

I left behind a world of hurt, to touch the heart of a world in pain.

 To reach out to the lost, the broken, the needy.

To see the pain receeding and love proceeding.

To move the foundation of a world built on sin. to cleanse the corupted world I once found solace in. I want to give hope to a dying world. to stop the bleeding. meet the needing and aply preasure to your wounds, help them heal. I fight my my battles alone so you don't have to fight yours the same way.

I Love you till i die so spread your wings and FLY.

Love with all your heart. It's your story. you have the leading part.

YOUR NOT ALONE.

If you feel sad pick up the phone I'll be there! I'll meet you where you are.and when your whole world is turned upside down and inside out I'll show you what love is all about. It's spinning in circles but we can slow it down. I won't, can't let you drown! I'll be your friend when there's no one else around.you count on me, we'll make it through and as my emotions swell I'll take these words and write them well. HOPE, LOVE, Rescue, Dreams. Keeps you dreams alive. Feed them well and live them out.

My depression out spoken seemsto have spread like fire through a forest. So I'll bring some water and Joy and help you get through the jungle. if you have a problem we'll make sulotions. Right now Death may seem so easy but life is so much better if you stick it out and hold on to me.

Keep from the darkness and pray for some light. Keep your head up. try to do whats right. run this race with Endurance. I'll help you fight this fight. listen to my words I speak them all in TRUTH. I love and I need you. Don't give up on life! I thought I had it right. but what I did was wrong. I know that your hurting. I am too.

If I could write a thousand words to take away the pain, I'd write them all twice. I hold you when your sobbing, shoulders heaving and I'm there in your Delight.

I pray for you tonight. all I seem to think about are my tears when really they represent everything I fear. the looming future, Loss, all these Days clean to be for nothing....If I were to die tonight life would go on without me. Don't rely on just me for I am unstable. Thankfully we have a God who is able.

My story isn't unique or awe inspiring. I'm just a girl who got lost in the world and found by God, a slap in the face and some sleepless nights later I had to fall again to get the point. TRUST THE LORD NOT THE KNIFE.

Pain comes easy. Joy takes work. Love the sinner, hate the sin. It's ok to cry. it reminds us we're alive, but so does laughing. this pain it shapes who you are. Let it make you better not bitter. I had to leave behind a world of hurt to touch the heart of a hurting world.

 

FILL THE WORLD WITH WORDS OF HOPE!

 

Tarasov.

© 2009 tarasov


Author's Note

tarasov
ignore grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 17, 2009
Last Updated on February 17, 2009

Author

tarasov
tarasov

About
I write poetry and dabble in short stories. I'm 17 and have been writing for as long as i can remember :D i live in a small town in the U.S. i love ART and music; Drama and theater. mostly i love expr.. more..

Writing
WW1 WW1

A Poem by tarasov


Boris can fly Boris can fly

A Story by tarasov