The bluejay abandoned

The bluejay abandoned

A Poem by tarasov
"

a strolling players song based off of the novel INKDEATH, if you've read the first two novels and not the last one i strongly advise you to wait until you've read inkdeath before reading this...

"

The Bluejay flys again.

he escapes by fire and feathers.

Hides and over takes the Castle on the lake.

Killing with a stolen sword.

He stains His back robes witht the blood of the Adder's men.

The Fire-Dancer leads Him down Castle halls with the light of fire.

He stops at the room where books have lived and died.

He remembers His life before,

The Bluejay is there abandoned.

The Bookbinder lives on...

© 2009 tarasov


Author's Note

tarasov
ignore grammar. is it to short? does anyone who has read the books think it fits the kind of songs the player would sing?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Im sry... I dont know the books too well, was never able to finish inkheart cus it was a schoolbook and I started it near the end of the yr :P But I liked it, and I personlay dont think its too short even though if u mean it as lyrics... hmm :P as long as it is a type of mistrel song it should be allright :) However, a truly enjoyable read :) (dont worry, I dot comment on poems I dont like :P)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 26, 2009

Author

tarasov
tarasov

About
I write poetry and dabble in short stories. I'm 17 and have been writing for as long as i can remember :D i live in a small town in the U.S. i love ART and music; Drama and theater. mostly i love expr.. more..

Writing
WW1 WW1

A Poem by tarasov


Boris can fly Boris can fly

A Story by tarasov