Everything easy could get Harder

Everything easy could get Harder

A Chapter by TarfaJR

I was on my way to the train station

After a while the carriage stopped and, my body moved slightly the man who was driving the carriage had opened the door for me

"Sir"

"Ah, yes thank you."

 

I took my hat and made my way out of the carriage, and smiled a little, and started to walk inside the station.

As I took my ticket, I saw a mob of missy black hair sitting in one of the chairs, I recognized who was that person immidtly, and I walked to him with a big smile on my face.

 

"Lawrence! My friend"

The Belgium turned his head, and stood up, I tried not to laugh at his very kind of short height, and well I am not like

 Some bully or like that, but seriously he looks like a 13 years old child, not a 27 years old, plus with his childish

Expression totally everyone will think he's a kid, he soon talked with his thick Belgium accent

 

"Ah! hello my friend."

 

We hugged for a moment, after that we heard the last call for the train.

 

"We should head to the train before it leaves"

 

I nodded, and followed him, we gave the man who was standing next to the train door the ticket, and then we rid

The train, we started to walk in the train hall as we were walking we saw an old lady walking with an slow move

In a blink

The Belgium tripped on the carpeted floor, when I tried to grab him from his fall; I ended up falling on him as he                                 fall on the old lady, the fall almost like dominos but only three.

 

"GET OF ME YOU IDIOTS YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

I stood up off him, and then Lawrence stood up brushing on his coat, he gave the old lady a hand.

 

"I'm sorry lady, are y-"

 

Lawrence took his hand back as he saw the lady's face, his expression changed, I blinked slightly.

 

"what wrong-"

 

The old lady stood up and started to hit Lawrence with her own purse.

 

"OW! - WAIT- OW OW! LADY JESUS STOP PLEASE"

 

She stopped and huffed for a second, she looked at me and Man look at the threat inside her grey small eyes, I smiled nervously.

 

"I'm very sorry, please except my apology"

 

 The old lady left, then I raised my eyebrows while looking at the shorter guy.

"Who was that?"

 

"Remember the death of that baker old lady?"

 

I nodded, then Lawrence crossed his arm.

 

"That old lady named Eve Baker was her sister, she asked me to investigate about her older sister death,

 She tried to a sure me that he sister's husband was the murderer, but when I found out that her sister son IS

The murderer she started to hit me with her purse, well you know women of these days"

 

He snorted, and then we started to walk again.

Soon we got to our own room in the train, I saw Lawrence throw his body into the comfortable red couch, I adjusted my glasses and sat to the opposite one.

The Room was somewhat cold but expectable, I looked out of the window, I of the snowy pushed the curtains away a little the view   .Mount was beautiful

 

"You look like a guy who seen snow for the first time."

 

I moved my glance off the view into Lawrence who was in his thinking zone, I huffed and soon a lady came into the room pushing a cart, on the cart was a three cup's of tea, and a teapot.

The lady was short and, with an amazing short brown hair blue eyes and a breath taking smile.

 

"Would you two like tea?"

 

I nodded, she took a cup and poured tea in it, she then handed it to me.

 

"Would you like anything else?"

 

"No thank you miss."

 

I looked at Lawrence who did not bother to look back, and then the lady left.

 

 

"You don't want some tea?"

 

"Since when you have seen me drink tea, I'm more of a coffee fan."

"Oh."

 

Minutes passed and its felts like hours, my eye's felt dry, I blinked and took my glasses off and all I knew my eyes shut down, and I drifted to sleep.

 

Soon I heard a scream that made me wake up, and with a blink, Lawrence was gone.

 

I stood up at my feet, and followed the voice, the voice came from the owner of the train station 'Alexander Bancroft', as I seen the maid that came to our train room, shocked as if she seen a ghost

 

When I got inside the room, I have seen Mr. Bancroft body on the carpeted floor and next to his dead body was

 Lawrence who appears to examine the crop, I blinked as I got excited, that will be a cool thing if I get to write a story about it.

 

I took a small notebook out of my coat pocket, as I walked in slowly.

 

"Ah, my dear John you're going to write about this too?"

"Well I'm a journalist what do you think."

 

Lawrence scoffed, and kneeled down a little next to the body, I was writing everything and I mean by details.



© 2017 TarfaJR


Author's Note

TarfaJR
it's short , whee i'm very lazy person i will try my best to do chapter 2 ! , review this if you want please and tell me if it's bad so i could fix it!, have a nice day/night all.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on November 29, 2017
Last Updated on November 29, 2017


Author

TarfaJR
TarfaJR

Unknown, CA



About
hello!, my name is Tarfa or just call me T i'm a fan oh boy a fan of crime books so badly i like 2 Arthur's (Arthur Conan Doyle,Agatha christie,Edgar Allan Poe) i'm a very young writer , i love taking.. more..

Writing