Changing Habits

Changing Habits

A Story by theresa
"

Doing things in a new fresh way.

"
Periodically it is a good practice to assess and if need be to change our habits both physical and mental. It is not that all habits are bad but they are just that, habits. They are things we do without thought or being aware of what we are doing because we have done it in this manner for some time. We can start simply by changing what order we do things in, such as getting out of bed on the other side, brushing our teeth or hair with the opposite hand, turning left for our walk instead of right if possible, drive a different route to work, the possibilities are endless. Not only will we need to be more aware of what we are doing but where we are going but what we are thinking as well. We may find that we see things in a whole new way when we take the time to change our habits. Starting with these simple changes gives us the opportunity to explore other habits that we wish to change that may take more discipline and education, letting go of habits that do not serve us any longer. Please feel free to share, if you are so inspired. 

© 2015 theresa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on July 15, 2015
Last Updated on July 15, 2015

Author

theresa
theresa

Woodstock, ON, Canada



About
My name is Theresa and I write a blog called Be Inspired with Theresa which I share with others by e-mail, Facebook and Kindspring.org I write about my observations about many things that affect our l.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by theresa