Beyond the realms

Beyond the realms

A Story by Exploded Pen in my Hand

Beyond the realms. Of modern consciousness modern logic modern sanity. . Beyond prudence and mandates. .. Beyond social economic status and classism beyond sexism beyond wealth .. Beyond your perspective beyond your vantage point... Beyond ego.. Beyond your instincts Beyond your emotions and feelings beyond getting to the top of the ladder or to the bottom line. .. all of these things will blind you and cause cancer inside. .. life is not the story given to us it's not what we perceive life is more... life is not fussing fighting it's not proving who's right or wrong it's not about status it's not about fame it's not about I say he say it's not about revenge on people who kicked you when you were down. ... it's not about what we have and don't have neither is it about what we are about to receive. ... blinded ... can't see life for what it's worth.. can't even enjoy the warmth and cool spring air... enjoy the breeze fly you troubles in the wind let go that kite let your worries concerns resentment anger and hopelessness take flight..
Don't make your life cancerous yes this also refers to me... let that which is put to rest stay in its place of peace ...

© 2014 Exploded Pen in my Hand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on April 21, 2014
Last Updated on April 21, 2014

Author

Exploded Pen in my Hand
Exploded Pen in my Hand

Chicago, AK



About
Kateb Shunnar 1978. All kinds of things were happening: the Camp David Peace Treaty, the great blizzard in Boston, the Jim Jones cult mass-suicide in Guyana. Kids played the Space Invaders video ga.. more..

Writing