why?

why?

A Story by Exploded Pen in my Hand

Why humanity not happy? Because we're trying to live the reality of someone else belief and dream. ..We're living the perception of the select few who believe that are elite. ..... As for me my definition and their definition will never experience a match..my being demands to be totally free...

Always remember ... a single sheet of paper can't decide your future. Don't let cultural concepts , ideology and theology dictate your movement. This will only grow to be cancerous in you being... it will only develop you to go to war with self or become a instigating war monger.... The concept of life is not what the school, church/temple, government, t.v , radio,
" celebrities" persuade us to accept and believe. . The gems of success and happiness is not what we think while we are high off pixie dust there's more to life than living and working someone else belief and dream..

We tend to destroy ourselves and families by adopting accepting and putting into practice the "morals" of a group of sick individual's who believe they know what is best for the whole world and they create mandates and rules that they can enrich themselves and enslave the minds lives and hearts of the masses. .Just step back from the picture painted for us.. look extremely well .. look at this system it's laws standards "morals" "education" and spiritual believe system. ..look really good then look at how us... prisoners a particle has more sanity happiness love joy and freedom than us.... look at our homes war zones look at our community our communication look at our language and social norms. . Look at the class^ism the poverty sickness and more. ..
I was reading an article about what is family on yesterday in a sociology book and it said" family in today's society is hard to define" Sad... I truly wish I could change the world but I know that would only make me insane. .. for people are stuck on the illusion of... hopeless dependent on.... high off the pipe of dreams. ... so busy chasing after the rabbit. ...

© 2014 Exploded Pen in my Hand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on May 2, 2014
Last Updated on May 2, 2014

Author

Exploded Pen in my Hand
Exploded Pen in my Hand

Chicago, AK



About
Kateb Shunnar 1978. All kinds of things were happening: the Camp David Peace Treaty, the great blizzard in Boston, the Jim Jones cult mass-suicide in Guyana. Kids played the Space Invaders video ga.. more..

Writing