feminism

feminism

A Story by Exploded Pen in my Hand

Feminism has obliterated the family 

First off I would like to point out the feminism manifests itself in ways that are opposite to how the female brain in hardwired to interact with the world. For example, in relationships it is said the women have to become unattainable, a prize to be won if you will. When they do this they try to be ambitious and create a life for themselves without men, and when a decent man comes along, they refuse to relinquish their power over to him. While women may feel empowered by behaving this way they will naturally try to keep chasing the high of wanting more power, but at what expesnse? Happiness. They will chase their materialistic desires to no end, but will not be able to feel feminine in the process, driving them to end their relationships, marriages, and instead crave attention and nothing more. What does this have to do with the family? Everything! The foundation of the family is the mother and the father. If their relationship is in turmoil the family will be utterly ruined, and as the children grow older they will be filled with insecurity and a constant need to find validation from others that otherwise may have been fulfilled by their parents at a younger age. If a woman cannot relinquish her power in a relationship she will move into her "mommy mode" or maternal instinct mode. In other words, she will treat her husband as if she is his mother. The other downside to feminism is that it installs the idea of "male guilt" into the minds of men, so as to soften their tendencies for assertiveness, a dominant masculine quality in exchange for more feminine wiles such as: seeking validation, giving flowers and gifts in exchange for affection, chasing women, and feeling that certain women are off limits or have intrinsic high value then himself. It is these things that also allow men to potentially become abusive, needy, controlling, servile and stalkerish, argumentative. Feminism has rendered men redundant and created a society of narcistic, egotistical women educated to believe they are right about everything and men are just a bunch of Homer Simpson like clowns there to serve them and for them to use in every way available. Male values of structure and discipline have vanished leaving broken nations of single mothers and depressed fathers with out of control children. Women abuse their positions just as much as men and court the attentions of bad boys and the biggest thugs going, to whom they always seem so attracted, to clime every ladder they can find. Boys are taught to believe they have nothing to contribute to the family, a view reinforced by poisonous politicians like Harriet Harman who believe things like enforcing laws requiring fathers' names to be entered on birth cirtificates, "May tar children with bad fathers." Statements like this are so hyocritical and prejudiced as for it to be unreal. Feminism rejects concepts of natural order and instinct in favour of ideas about how blokes socially engineered society to oppress women. In doing this they project onto the male sex the solidarity which exists between women where in fact this doesn't exist because most blokes are so sexually entranced by their girlfriends as to be blinded into thinking she's as fabulous as she thinks she is. Fortunately feminism will eventually fail because as more men grow up surrounded by women, who have rejected their men as being surplus to their needs and abit of an anchor.



© 2014 Exploded Pen in my Hand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You obviously have no idea what feminism is. Do your research before you hate on people. The definition of feminism is equality so no it does not mean that we want power for ourselves. It amazes me how ignorant people are

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014

Author

Exploded Pen in my Hand
Exploded Pen in my Hand

Chicago, AK



About
Kateb Shunnar 1978. All kinds of things were happening: the Camp David Peace Treaty, the great blizzard in Boston, the Jim Jones cult mass-suicide in Guyana. Kids played the Space Invaders video ga.. more..

Writing