The theory of falling in love

The theory of falling in love

A Story by Deepsoul1889
"

This is a report I did on falling in love. Of course it was short. Short and sweet and straight to the point.

"

I have started doing research on interesting topics. One as you all may know the Holocaust, also the theory of dreams. But the theory of "falling in love" caught my eye, because so many people keep "falling in love" or so they say. I would like to start with a few things about "falling in love". Meaning about the title basically. 

"Falling in love" is a western term to describe the process of moving from a feeling of "neutrality"  to a love feeling. (Being giggly, butterflies in stomach, heart going straight from the chest to your stomach and out your pant leg.) Falling is a sense of vulnerability. In some way not being able to control your feelings for this person, or unknowing how you would feel for this person. So in the case "falling" would be the correct term for "falling in love" just as it is in "falling in a trap" or "to fall ill".The term is generally used to describe love that is strong, but not permanent.

 

Alberoni's theory

Alberoni states that falling in love is a process of the same nature as a religious or political conversion. He believes that people fall in love when they are ready to change, or to start a new life. rapid process of destructuration-reorganization called the nascent state.  (look up for more on the nascent state) 

He does not say that falling in love is a regression, but instead launching themselves

into the future and change.

 

Thankyou for reading (:

© 2011 Deepsoul1889


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW! I KNEW you were gifted!!! YOURE AMAZING!!! even more than i could have imagined!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Added on April 25, 2011
Last Updated on April 25, 2011

Author

Deepsoul1889
Deepsoul1889

FL



About
Hi-ii! I'm CJ, I love writing poetry, and stories ( I'm working on a story right now ) I love to make new friends, and like to get to know people. When I'm writing I get really deep, most of my storie.. more..

Writing