Chapter One Rose and the terrible John

Chapter One Rose and the terrible John

A Chapter by Deepsoul1889
"

Rose Letterman and John Baker meet.

"
It was like any other day for Rose Letterman, she had an interview at 10:00, a lunch meet a 1:30, and a party to attend at 8:15. She woke up like any other day got dress and headed for her interview at the Pera Mediterranean Brasserie. She sighed loudly as she got into her limo. *Another lame and boring day* she thought to herself. It took almost a hour to get there and by the time they were there she was worn out and tired. *Time to put on my fake smile and fake face* she thought as she walked in and was greeted by Tonya Fields the President of Cosmo magazine. "Hello darling. How are you today?" Rose said sweetly. "Oh I am fine! Thank you! And how are you?" Tonya said with her New York accent. "I've been better. But we should get on with the interview now shouldn't we?"

The interview went smoothly just as Rose had thought. The same questions: "How is it being you?" "Do you ever wish you had a man in your life?" "Do you ever get lonely?" That's all they ever cared about. Her love life. She hadn't been with a man for over two years now, that they know of anyway. She had already finished the lunch meet that took a little to long. So now all there was, was the party. Oh, the party. The same party that she was invited to every third week of the month. Boring and nothing to do. *I'm still young right? I need some fun in my life!* But of course "fun" wasn't possible. Not only will she get posed out as a tramp with no life, but she will also let down all her fans. She was a role model to a million of females all over the world. From teenagers of the age of 13 to 17, to young ladies from their early 20's to late 30's, then there was the older ladies to. The older ladies are old fashion. What would they think?

She sighed and added a little blush and pink eyeshadow. Nothing interested her anymore. She had seen it all. From partying when she was young to expensive dinners now. It was all tiring now. Nothing to do with her life anymore. *I'm getting old, face it you need to just one day cancel all of the meeting and interview and parties and relax honey. Your losing your shine!* She smiled at how naive she was being. *But of course that's how you make you money dear.*

      .......

The party was full of "Hi how are you?" "Oh I'm glad you made it!" "Nice to meet you." Another lame party just like always. But Rose didn't knew it was going to get from boring to interesting in about 3 minutes. Rose was talking to Edith an older lady in her late 50's. They were talking about the new book Time on and Time off by Shirlee McKee when someone rammed into her. "Excuse me sir! I don't know if you are drunk or..." she trailed off to see a man about in his late 30's with beaming blue eyes that caught her attention. "I am so sorry ma'am I am so clumsy." the man said. "Oh it's fine!" "Oh but I spilled some wine on you will you come with me to help you get it off?" "Uh sure." Rose smiled. *This party just got interesting.* she thought to herself.* "So what is your name darling?" The man asked her politely. "Rose Letterman and what is yours?" Rose answered smiling like a teenage girl. "Well Ms.Letterman I am John Baker." John answered. "Please call me Rose." "As long as you call me John."


© 2011 Deepsoul1889


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on April 27, 2011
Last Updated on April 27, 2011


Author

Deepsoul1889
Deepsoul1889

FL



About
Hi-ii! I'm CJ, I love writing poetry, and stories ( I'm working on a story right now ) I love to make new friends, and like to get to know people. When I'm writing I get really deep, most of my storie.. more..

Writing