The Blood Of A Doomed Leader

The Blood Of A Doomed Leader

A Story by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

Sometimes, the weirdest s**t happens

"

The rain started to fall loudly on the rooftop of the abandoned house in the middle of the field. The door was shut; the windows were covered with curtains colored with tiny butterflies of many colours. But if you looked a little more closely you could see tiny speckles of red drops on it. Maybe it was blood, but it couldn't be said with all certainty. In the silence of the field where this house stood, troubling no one, a low thud sound could be heard, continuously in the silence of the open spectrum. The door burst open with a wild bang; the sound echoed through the open plain, the aftermath sounds of birds fluttering overwhelmed the quiet silence previously undisturbed. Small flowers of bright yellow colours were walked over by two dull brown boots. The laces were decoloured, white strands of the inner cotton shone through.

Sprinkles of dust blasted of the ground the moment a single drop of blood dropped from the hand of the notorious man walking out of the house in the middle of the open field. Left behind in the house, standing alone, came a frank smell, a burning sensation if you breathed in too deeply. The light was dull, blocked out by the curtains hanging over the windows. The smiling sun shone bright, but as the door stood open, the light got a afraid of the dark luring out of the door. Inside this house, this house that scared the light of the sun away, came the sound that lured outside. 

Aside, next to the cooking oven, was a enormous pump; pumping something furiously out of the home. The pipe led to the small bathroom, the only one, at the back of the house. The door, made out of cardboard, stood almost closed, trying to block out the horrific image but not succeeding. In the old Victorian bathtub, with golden feet and taps, red blood came spewing out of the tap just above the pipe. It was thick and red, almost hot enough to make the steam look like hot milk. The scene was horrific, blood was spat all over the bathroom and the toilet was filled with dark and dried up blood. On the opposite wall was a message, wrote in the blood that came spewing out of the tap. "the blood of satan will flow!"

© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
i was really bored

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.. For being board that was a great chiller. Dang good job.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I really like this, the descriptions to describe the imagery are so well written. The story builds up with each of those descriptions to that ending scene with that quote. The quote that leaves wondering about that man. Very nice write, enjoyed the creepiness in this. You did really well writing when bored, this is some talent you got there.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...Bordom is scary.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very vivid!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like how you included such vivid descriptions

Posted 12 Years Ago


This story has potential... but needs to be further developed. As a reader, I need to feel a connection to the narrator or a character... but, there isn't really a character present in this story (except for the notorious man) whom I needed more insight on what made him notorious. The majority of the story is describing the scenery, leaving me wondering...hmmm
In saying that... I do think you are very good at creating a vivid horror scene. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


An interesting depiction of horror. The way you described it made me imagine being there watching the scene and I love the comparison,

"It was thick and red, almost hot enough to make the steam look like hot milk."

Almost vivid and graphic but yes, you should separate them into small paragraphs so it won't look to solid. A story for my amusement.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
The only problem with this work is that it is one solid block. It would be both easier on the eye and make for an easier read if it was in a few paragraphs. Nevertheless it is well written and atmospheric. An excellent unpleasant piece. Well worth developing your boredom

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 9, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..