Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ♥Sierra♥
"

Only the prologue.!

"

Prologue:

June 18,2010

"Years before white man came to America there were Native Americans. There were many tribes that were different animals. Eagle, shark, whale, rabbit, bear, wolf, and salmon. We all had different beliefs and the salmon and rabbit were only partners. They work together. Everyone else angry rivals. But the daughter of Chief Wolf fell in love with son of Chief Bear, and they ran away together. They start their own tribe; Bear-Wolves. It's a hybrid tribe for bears/wolves. They are strongest tribe, the brave, the almighty. Of course white men come and wipe out half of tribe. But they kept on living and hunting white man. they didn't get defeated, oh no. They're still here." Rohak spoke, his eyes not with us. He was looking into his past. Of the bear-wolves.

"The genes, they passed on through generations. Not all of us have traditional names, we use more English names. The most noble Native American will defeat other attack tribes. He will defend our land, keep those warriors away forever! So come and chant with me! We will not be defeated! We will not be defeated! We will live on, we will live on!” Everyone started chanting along and clapping their hands or stomping their feet. We celebrated all night with dance and song, celebrating the day of Bear-Wolves tribe establishment.



© 2009 ♥Sierra♥


Author's Note

♥Sierra♥
Review it, love it, hate it, whatever! (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Hi
I am really can't for the next chapter. Very nice beginning to this story. Keep up the good work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i just simply love American Indians!! that reason alone was enough for me to be drawn to ur story... you need to work on it a little, i dont know why it feels like something is missing but its just a prologue so thats pretty normal ^_^

i am waiting for this one as well...

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I definitely think its a clever idea. =) Personally I've always been quite interested in the Native American culture and what not, so this piece would realy hook my interest. =P

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2009


Author

♥Sierra♥
♥Sierra♥

WA



About
Hello! My name is Sierra and my goal in life is to become an author! It is a great hobby of mine to write, and I have the faith in myself that I, one day, can get my book that's still in the writing s.. more..

Writing