The Fourth Life

The Fourth Life

A Story by temoralez

I am someone you do not know and may not understand. I am the kind of person that does not belong in this world. Why is it that I do not belong in this world you may ask? It is simple to answer. I am not like the others of my generation. You may find this difficult to believe, but I have lived three lives. In my first life I was a boy who was murdered at the age of fifteen. I was filled with such hate that I wanted to come back from the dead and get revenge. So thus I was reborn in the body of a fox. In this second life I had no recollection of my past life, but I had a blazing hate for humans. I only hated them more when my fox family was killed by hunters. After dieing as a fox I was once again reborn, but this time I was reborn into the body of a wolf. My next two lives I was truly lonely, reborn as a wolf my entire pack was killed when I was a pup by hunters. I learned everything there was to being a wolf on my own without love or friendship. I eventually met death at the hands of a grizzely bear who wanted my kill. After that I was reborn for the final time into the body of a human. This time I was placed into an orphange shortly after I was born. I grew up alone. I always felt that I had lived previous lives. I saw things in my dreams that I'd never seen in my fourth life. It wasn't till I met an old man who revealed to me my entire history did I understand why I felt this way...

© 2011 temoralez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011

Author

temoralez
temoralez

Albuquerque, NM



About
My name is Tomas Esteban Moralez, but they call me Tomas. I enjoy writing, reading, creating stories & poetry. I like adventure, action, mystery, and thought-provoking genres. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by temoralez