Introduction - If we knew for certain...

Introduction - If we knew for certain...

A Chapter by Tesa

If we knew for certain that the fate of oceans and trees, tigers and bees, and the future of the whole human family, was entirely dependent on our willingness to turn part of our attention inward, tune into our body, feel our life force, and strengthen our vibrational awareness, would we make it a priority?

Would we be willing to learn to notice and feel moment-to-moment what is happening in our body so that we can receive the life force and bio-feedback required for conscious evolution?  By paying attention to the texture and movement of our physical sensations and energy, we can learn to align with and be nourished by the current of life, rather than effort against it.  Staying attuned to the cues and prompts of our own life force is the ultimate compass for how to surf the wave of evolution in collaboration with the whole of life. 

 Our body is a portal to new possibilities, because it is where we access life force.  Using our mind and awareness to notice and heed our body’s signals is what will help us heal and evolve our relationship with ourselves and our world.

The times we live in are asking us to let go of our habit of trying to bend life to our own will.  We are instead being invited to receive and harness the vast ocean of energetic support and guidance that is available to fuel and accelerate our individual and collective healing and evolution.  The capacity to stay aware of and connected with our life force at all times is quite possibly the single most important survival and evolutionary skill of the 21st century.  

         Are we willing?



© 2011 Tesa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 26, 2011


Author

Tesa
Tesa

Ubud, Indonesia



Writing
Building Life Force Building Life Force

A Chapter by Tesa


Following Life Following Life

A Book by Tesa