Convicted Romance

Convicted Romance

A Screenplay by Tevin Armoogum
"

Just a small paragraph on a scene that I love very much. I think females will like this more than we, men. These are lines that came out of my mind out of the blue.

"
Kick the door, jump off the floor. Two legs around my waist, two arms around my neck, what the heck, play on the deck. Those juicy lips, an initial meeting. Our mouths moving in concord, getting the feeling that they couldn't get enough of each other. No move of retreat. Her chest leaning on mine with that smooth and soft sense of her b***s. Her bum in my grip, holding her up and up, with the fervid kiss. Passionate it was, more passionate it became with the touch of her delicate hair. I just couldn't retain myself and off we threw each other on the bed, rolling on each other, and her hands on my chest and mine on her back. I got more aroused at the impact of her tender skin. Kissing over. I slid my lips down her neck, she closed her eyes.

© 2014 Tevin Armoogum


Author's Note

Tevin Armoogum
Please don't hesitate to leave a review and rate.
I want to get better with your help.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hot.
I like it.
If I could make a suggestion it would be to add some metaphors to the characters emotions or adjectives to the movements, to make it less "mechanical "and more "theatrical".

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tevin Armoogum

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your review. I will take this into consideration for my next one.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on November 9, 2014
Tags: sex, romance, love, scene, love in a room, desiring love

Author

Tevin Armoogum
Tevin Armoogum

Vacoas, Plaine Wilhems, Mauritius



About
I'm a student actually doing my BSc course at the University of Mauritius. I love writing. Ever since I lost the person I love I got inspired due to my heartbreak and I started writing prose, poems .. more..

Writing