Be yourself

Be yourself

A Story by Tevin Armoogum
"

A simple quote. Do what you want and what's good for the world.

"

Follow your dreams. Don’t listen to anyone.

If I was obedient I would have been a professional thief today because they always told me to be the thief in the “police and thief” game.

© 2014 Tevin Armoogum


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've been pondering about styles of writing lately and how this site actually is not guided to favour writings like this and I say that ebcause I,ve run into situations were the formal and the ones that want to adhere to rules and foolow the path of formailty within writing are right to "tell us off" in saying : come on! No characters, no story line no this nor that your puntuation is all wrong and when it is all said and done I woudn' recommend this as a style people should follow because in itself it does not offer a strong foundation for those who are just gettting into writing. But the site doesn't have the correct terminology! I have just gone through several of your writings and I just pciked this one for the comment. This should basically summarize many of your offerings. They are themetically subjective, in form subjective, in choice of words subject to your liking, and all and all so much subjectivuty thrown in that we are pushed into a corner to think; Do I ejoy it? Or like it? Or adhere to it.

I do and I think I like your journey. But be warned is not for everyone.

Thankyou

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 17, 2014
Last Updated on November 17, 2014
Tags: wisdom, dream, passion, wish

Author

Tevin Armoogum
Tevin Armoogum

Vacoas, Plaine Wilhems, Mauritius



About
I'm a student actually doing my BSc course at the University of Mauritius. I love writing. Ever since I lost the person I love I got inspired due to my heartbreak and I started writing prose, poems .. more..

Writing