Unforgetable

Unforgetable

A Story by Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
"

Those moment with either friends,family or lovers.The moments that are unforgetabe.Forever remain in my heart because i'am yours.REVIEW PLEASE

"
17 October 1995,i was born.A life was given in this words.They say i was crying and they were laughing.To them it was such a great joy but how could i know because my brain was not well developed to realise the light of the day.This was a Moment.

First love,oh lord wish to have that moment again.The feeling was like a dream.Never knew the right words to.Heart pumping as fast as a buggatti.Spining fast like a windmill in heavy winds."Oh lord help me through the day"I wispered to myself.Is this love,I asked my self.That was a MOMENT.

A friend i have.What more could I have done without you,I always think.A happy day i have everyday because you are there for me.One day we had a road trip and as always we always think of something stronger.Oh lord we made them fall on our feet begging to be one of us.What a great trip we had as we made it joyful in about 480 kilos.That was a MOMENT.

Oh lord what more could i ask for in a family.A family like mine makes everyday of my life joyful but the day that will forever remain is when we did a ceremony to welcome my brother.There was lot of people but mostly relatives.Food and drinks i could not say much about them.That was a MOMENT.

One day I met a coloured girl in town accidentaly i said "hi".Oh that was the first time i spoke to a coloured girl.That made me speechless as i didn't know what to say to her.Well we spoke a bit and instead of me asking for her contacts,she asked for mine and i gave it to her.Later that night she called me and we had a nice long conversation.I think i'm falling for you,she said.And as suprised and happy as i was,i told her that she makes me happy and we got on.That was a MOMENT.

October 2012,i met a nice decent girl and two days after we met I fell inlove with her.All the words that came out of her mouth made me weak and fall on her knees.But we never had that chance of love that time even when we realised that we make each other happy.I told her and never gave her a chance to answer me.That was a MOMENT.

December 2012,i had visited my aunt as i usually do every year in december.And i thought,let me go out and meet people.Well i never realy met people but met a person.She made me happy the first time i saw her and yes we were so inlove.Those days we spent talking about future.I love a girl who thinks about future,i said to myself.That was a MOMENT.

In 2012 i had many happy moments that could last me lifetime.I met many girls that liked me but never got serious because I never really considered my feelings.The very same year i met only three girls that made me feel loved.That time i did really hurt them but never realy realised that.This is a MOMENT.

HAPPY AND SAD MOMENTS.
GOOD AND BAD DAYS.
HAPPY AND HURT FEELINGS.
MIXED EMOTIONS.

There is a story to tell about years after 2012.But they will come in vision 3 of this story.Just remember some moments can never be forgotten.Neither good or bad.


THE END OF VISION 2.

© 2015 Thatoetsile Simons Thupae


Author's Note

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Please review after readin.Any feedback will be appreciated.

Both bad and good Reviews are appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
Added on June 22, 2015
Last Updated on June 22, 2015
Tags: Love, family, friends, Romance

Author

Thatoetsile Simons Thupae
Thatoetsile Simons Thupae

Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa



About
I'm 19 years old.Love writing and reading during my free time.my writings usualy express my emotions. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°&d.. more..

Writing