PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by The Uncutdiamond

When you open a book, you find a prologue and an epilogue right? 
But is that really the case when it comes to life? I mean who determines our epilogue in life? God? Yes? No? Maybe? Growing up we were taught that God is the one in control of everything and we are just actors playing the scripts we are each given. What could possibly go wrong there? I mean there's nothing wrong with such an analogy right? Wrong!
The difference between a movie and human life is that when you die, you die. You don't just play a character but you are the character, you living as that character and sadly there's no going home after a long day to read because that's life, its a fulltime job whereby you rest in death.
Where am I going with this? Good question. And to answer you, I don't know actually. I'm just a kid sitting in front of her laptop writing whatever comes to mind first and right now this piece of junk is what came to mind.

I am Sybil Thandoluhle Adams and yes you guessed it. I am the daughter of a hybrid and a part witch doppelganger. When has that combination ever made sense before? Does it even exist? Should it even exist? I mean a hybrid itself is an abomination to nature, I should not exist. Don't even get me started with that whole being a witch thing. In a nutshell my life is shity and I have no control over it!

For those that don't know my parents, I am the daughter of Anelisa and Ahlume Adams, sister to Sibulele Kayla and Ntandoyenkosi Samuel Adams. And like me my siblings are part witch and part hybrid but unlike me they are witches that can practise and I'm just a freak who can syphon up magic. Yeah my life sucks! I just turned 18 by the way but my story goes back to when I was 16 years old 1st year in college a few days after my birthday. 

Sit back and enjoy the ride cause its goin be a long and bumpy one!

Oh right, I said something about prologues and epilogues in the beginning, well that was to grab your attention so that you read this with an open mind... Sorry to put your brain through that but on the real though, as much as our epilogues are from when we born, mine started when I was 16 because that's when I discovered who I really was. Oh no don't get it twisted, I already knew I was part hybrid and part witch but I didn't know that being whatever I am came with so many burdens. I was never warned that being what I am came at a price. I am my own story's villain. That doesn't sound right does it? Who becomes their own villain? Me! That's who. When you the only freak in your family you are bound to and sadly death is not an option, I would know because I tried and it did not end well. 

My story title is "A mistake caused by fate", I'll tell you now that my story has nothing to do with fate... Or maybe it does but that's not why I chose my title. The reason behind my title is because I believe that I am a mistake. I'm the middle child, middle children are never planned(no offence)! Actually none of my siblings were ever planned, Kayla is a child born out of wedlock... She came at a time where mom was abducted by people that were helping her mother try and get herself killed by my father. That doesn't make any sense right?
So my dad is a hybrid, he became one when he turned 20 I think. At the time he and mom had just finished a year dating. Mom's evil doppelganger had her abducted while she(Monalisa) tried impersonating my mother and failed because daddy knew mom that well but somewhere somehow it ended with Monalisa pregnant with Sibu... A mistake. 
A few years later after marriage, Anelisa and Ahlume had me... Another unplanned pregnancy, beginning to think dad didn't know how to use a condom or he just did not want to. 
5 years after me they had another one, Ntandoyenkosi my little rascal of a brother.
In a nutshell I am their worst mistake because my parents were brought together by fate so hence A Mistake Caused By Fate

Let's uhhm... Get right onto it shall we?


© 2018 The Uncutdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 12, 2018
Last Updated on July 12, 2018
Tags: fiction, romance


Author

The Uncutdiamond
The Uncutdiamond

East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa



About
i started off as a lyricist but when things werent moving on the music side i turned to writing stories and thats ow came into writing stories and now i am looking to publish a novel soon titled My Ho.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5