An overdue rant

An overdue rant

A Story by Alexandra Hounschell
"

I do not feel sorry for any petty feelings that were hurt from reading this.

"
Hello my readers. It's been quite a long while since I've posted anything here, and this won't be my returning piece. Oh no, this is a rant piece that no one cares about because it will hurt those with bullshit feelings. Now sit back, relax, and prepare to be triggered.  
Although we don't like or want to admit it, the human race is a disaster nowadays. Humans have developed the habit of constantly pulling practically literal s**t out of there a*s and throwing it others just to have problems to b***h about. Now this isn't everybody, but more and more people are becoming increasingly insufferable as technology advances and our lives get easier. As a race, we should all be working together hand-in-hand to help bring the world to peace before we all die; at this rate the sun will die and murder us all before we get close to peace. Now I know some people will think "well this person is white and they keep saying race oh wow racist scum" and to that I say... what the f**k are you talking about? All humans are one. We may appear different, but that's just due to the environment and genetics. The idea that we have to have "races" is utterly ridiculous, and the fact that there has to be protests saying that one race matters is pathetic. No one should have to state their importance, for we should know that everyone is practically equal. I say "practically" because not everyone deserves equal treatment. If you think letting someone suffer is okay, you are less. If you think you are supremely better than the millions of other humans on this planet, you are less. If you think that just because someone doesn't eat the same diet as you, they should die... Guess what; you, sir/ma'am/non-binary human/everything else, are less. There are many other examples but I'd rather not do that for hours. As humans, we should judge our counterparts on the character within, rather than the shell they stand in.  
I know someone will ask "who are you to say these righteous statements? Who are you to say anything to anyone?" and I will answer honestly. I am just another human. I am that white privileged girl who sits in the back of class and cuts over pointless s**t, but I am also that girl who knows that my life is amazing in comparison to the lives of others. I am an atheist who will say "f**k you" to your religion because I do not believe in it, but I am also the person who goes and studies religion and ethics in their free time just to understand what others believe in. I am the girl who is against those feminists at rallies who preach that men are monstrous scum for being born with a penis, but I am for everyone to be equal. If a man has to give you his seat, or hold the door for you, it's his responsibility. That is bullshit. People say a man should NEVER hit a woman, and to that I say to correct yourself. If I am stabbing you, I expect you to f*****g swing at me. If I am stealing from you, I expect you to fight for your property. If I am harassing you to the point of a breakdown, push me away and stop me. Let's talk about what I said. I am against the feminists that belittle men. I am against females who change the definition of rape to fit their problems. Being "verbally harassed" is not rape, but what do I know? I certainly didn't have two encounters in my life where I would be considered to be a victim of molestation. If you go and say that you were raped because someone "infringed on your rights" then you need a f*****g dictionary. "Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent." I heard a radical feminist claim that her being interrupted was sexually assaulting/raping her. A man interrupting a female deserves many years in jail and his reputation destroyed. Might as well give me death for I have interrupted many, and I know and seen many feminist protesters interrupting and assaulting others; why aren't they being treated like the "scum" they are "fighting" against?
Women get treated better than men. Women want equality between genders. Most feminists cherry pick what equality they want. This is not acceptable. If you want equality, I know how to do it: Grow a set and stop treating men like animals or else we they will see you as the animals we insult you as. To say that women are treated like dirt is disgusting and is a f*****g lie. We get more sympathy. We get what we want just for having tits and a vagina. We get to lay back and do f**k-all and no one bats an eye. I believe that we all are equal and that women need to not treat men like trash. You cannot claim to want equality when the words you spout hold non-equal ideals.
I am just a 16 year old white female. My words mean nothing in comparison to all the other humans who speak out and say the exact words I am saying in different phrasing. My name is Alexandra Hounschell and I am no different than anyone who reads this. We are all humans. We are all one race; one species. This overdue rant is not complete, and more will come soon perhaps. Good day.

© 2016 Alexandra Hounschell


Author's Note

Alexandra Hounschell
I do not give a crap if the grammar sucks or anything. It's part one of a series of rants I'll do in time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Glad you got that of your chest. Nothing better than a good rant. Some people in this world do great things. Some don't. But one thing's for sure. You need an organ transplant. You don't give a damn what race gave you that gift of life. Hope to see you ranting again soon.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Glad you got that of your chest. Nothing better than a good rant. Some people in this world do great things. Some don't. But one thing's for sure. You need an organ transplant. You don't give a damn what race gave you that gift of life. Hope to see you ranting again soon.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

More people like you need to speak out against this entitled generation.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this is brilliant.
A soliloquy full of thoughts that people are often too politically correct to let fly, not to mention about topics in which we see that the words of the intelligent can be drowned out by those of the ignorant. I loved this.
Definitely waiting on the next one now, whenever it may come.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

*Applause* An intellectually stated, well-thought-out calling out of various jackasses. Excellent work lass. Great work with this, and thank you for being brave enough to actually have your own opinion rather than swim with the current and simply obey. Fight for your opinion. Be heard.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Alexandra Hounschell

7 Years Ago

Thanks pal. When I'm tired I get brave and ranty
John Stussy

7 Years Ago

Not a bad look for you, considerinthatconsiderinthat you ranted logic and common sense. Rare commodi.. read more
Alexandra Hounschell

7 Years Ago

Aw, you're making me blush mate.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on July 27, 2016
Tags: Feminism, Equality, Racial issues, nonsense

Author

Alexandra Hounschell
Alexandra Hounschell

Miami, FL



About
I'm just a young female who likes to write nonsense. I like sunsets and walks on the beach (lining it up for the joke).. Oh and writing about terrible things and whatnot. I'm just a joke in all honest.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..