Begining

Begining

A Chapter by Pandora

Our family was conected through unfortanate circumstances, both in hiding from the FBI. Our families stuck together, it was easier to fool them. Lot's of people were after us. Finaly we established conections with the local law inforcement. So we've lived together for quite some time. Playing in the halls of our big "castle" that's what I called it. It had a mote, therefore it was a castle. Although the monderness of the intire building really condridected the title of "castle" but it was our castle and we "ruled" it together.

We wandered through most of the halls bothering everyone we passed. I was seven AND one half, which was very important to me. You were six I think. It's been two years since we first came to Osaka, nice place, I thought. I never ventured outside I was kept in, you were too. Except the garden I learned about all the cool creatures in the world there. I remeber pulling you into the pond when I was trying to get you outside. You were always so shy, me I'm adventurest.

"Why aren't you the same?" I asked my voice so filled with curiosity, it burts through the words.

"The worlds scary you know?"

"Yes it is scary, but after being around it you'll get used to it." You smilled and grabbed my hand I blushed, after all I thought you were cute. Pale with shagy black hair...... I was into the look I guess. I pictured our weading, me in a long white dress, older and pretier. You, buff and clean cut. Aww, how my heart fluttered when you touched my hand. I fealt as if butterflies crawled around on me.

You were just so damn inocent back then.


© 2010 Pandora


Author's Note

Pandora
Shrort thing I whiped up it will be a book at one point.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on November 13, 2010
Last Updated on November 13, 2010


Author

Pandora
Pandora

United Kingdom



About
Right now I'm using this as a place to store my writing since I prefer using computers instead of handwriting stuff. It's way easier to edit stuff too. Yeah this is my storage place of stuff I writ.. more..

Writing
It Decompossed It Decompossed

A Chapter by Pandora


ONSK ONSK

A Book by Pandora