Shadows

Shadows

A Chapter by Pandora
"

....It's something I'm making up as I go along.... I just really wanna write right now and decided to actualy finish a story for once.

"
It was one of those days were the sky leaks down and melds perfectly with the earth. It's always on of those days now. The black sky and black earth, no boundries, just you and the darkness. These are the stories of those who are in the darkness. Why is a raven like a writing desk? - Sky's story. The earth is like charcoal, all black. I don't know how I can still see, but I can. I see the outlines of the ruble and the colapsed buildings. Falling leafs sprinkle down from the hell that the sky is. I guess that's why I can see, those things bouncing around the sky, they give off light. I heard others though, I see them since they shine. I ask them, are they okay? It's dark, that's what they would say. They can't see, so far I've fond eight of them. I'm down to two now, others died, suicide I think. The two that are with me, Kira, and Darren. Kira is 13 maybe, I think she's doing better in this enviorment then Darren. Darren the spry 20 year old he can't accept what happened. He can't accept the sun finaly exploded. They always said it would go out one day, and it did, so everyone was shocked when it happened a second time. People said this was suppose to be avoided, that's why they voted for project 18. Project 18 was when a dome was built over the world, since the sun was finaly about to die. People said it was god, they were wrong, It was nature. The sun did die, and the dome generated an artificial one. It died later too, now where on the lightless earth. We don't know what to do, we weren't even exactly sure where we were. We knew though that this was hell on earth. The death of the real sun mutated much of the life on earth already. People would get sick with strange disseases suddenly. They were never cured either. When the artificial sun died the power from it mutated almost everything. Is that why nobody can see? Or is it just me.


© 2011 Pandora


Author's Note

Pandora
Umm... Yeah I made this up at random, I like it though and I'm in a writting mode so I'm gonna keep going with it. Plus I love end of the world stuff. The view will swich a lot and in the end you'll figure out what's really going on... I haven't thought of the end though... -_-'

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 18, 2011


Author

Pandora
Pandora

United Kingdom



About
Right now I'm using this as a place to store my writing since I prefer using computers instead of handwriting stuff. It's way easier to edit stuff too. Yeah this is my storage place of stuff I writ.. more..

Writing
It Decompossed It Decompossed

A Chapter by Pandora


ONSK ONSK

A Book by Pandora