Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Louis Shackleford
"

or you could call it the prologue like everyone else does

"

Dear reader, what's good?

I'm not your typical author, I'll tell you that right now. I ignore the rules I don't like. I get straight to the point. No boring details, just straight to the good stuff.

 

I want this to be a conversation between you and me. I do my part by writing chapters. You do your part by leaving reviews. Hold nothing back. If you don't have anything nice to say, tell me ALL of it. The only way I get better is if you are honest. You may either love or hate my book. I don't care which one, just tell me about it.

 

Now about the story. Set it in Memphis, Tennessee. Mainly because I live there, but also because it has a high crime rate. Characters: a lot. You'll find everything from a female Asian stunt driver to a black computer tech nerd who can't string together a sentence in front of an attractive girl. Plot: there's a lot going on. Mainly, the good guys are all teaming up to defeat one bad guy. He's a corrupt entrepreneur running a dirty import-export business. He also kills people. Throw in a lot of action, spicy jokes at every corner, ridiculously witty plans, and a thirst for vengeance, and that's the story.

 

If at any point you're reading it and you don't like it, it's because my writing sucks. Help me get better by tearing my ego down now as opposed to later. I appreciate your hate. Be honest.

 

I guess what I'm trying to say is, welcome to my page. You can leave any time you like. But I dare you to stay. I dare you to read every single word on every single page. I dare you to hang on until the end and leave completely honest reviews. I dare you to wonder what happens next.

 

I dare you.



© 2012 Louis Shackleford


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 7, 2012
Tags: adventure, prologue, introduction, beginning


Author

Louis Shackleford
Louis Shackleford

Memphis, TN



About
I love to read fast paced adventure stories. I play music as well as write a little on my own. Art has interested me for a long time. more..

Writing