Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by E. Solórzano
"

something I wrote between 2017 and 2018.

"
what a disaster this is. when you think that people will let you be who you are but end up being what they want you to be. what a disaster. stop it. please. because it hurts in your tiny little stupid head and makes you think that it is okay to control people because you are just insecure of your persona. stop it. because it damages what you have left of your heart. poor little stupid heart. and I say it wrong because I know it sounds wrong in your head. as wrong as you controlling people because of your stupidness. just listen to you. murmuring stupid things in your room because you failed. do not worry little stupid heart of yours. you will be stupid for the rest of your life if you don’t stop this. but who am I to control you and make you stop. after all we all have that little stupid heart of ours that makes us be stupid whenever we want to control other people. such a little stupid person I am.

© 2022 E. Solórzano


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on July 21, 2022
Last Updated on July 21, 2022
Tags: text, short text, literature

Author

E. Solórzano
E. Solórzano

Mexico



About
Young and Mexican. I write poetry and stories in both English and Spanish. more..

Writing