Still a Mystery

Still a Mystery

A Story by TheUnknownOne
"

She was a mystery, is a mystery and will be a mystery.

"
It was a day of Spring. Mommy sent me to the market to do some shopping. I was really angry at her as I was about to play games. But who knew, that day would be a life turner for me.

After finishing shopping, I sat on the bench by the lake. Cherry blossom, birds chirping none of them attracted me as I was so mad at mom. But suddenly a gentle breeze blew by me. I saw a short haired girl restlessly moving here and there in search of her brother. She came to me and that was the first time I saw her eyes. They were amazing; breathtaking. Her blue-coloured eyes were in tears. She was crying and told me if I saw her brother. I didn't even answer as I were obsessed with her eyes and didn't listen to her question. She asked again. I came to reality and told her that I didn't. I apologised and told her that I could help. She agreed with a smile and after a little while, we found her brother. She was so happy and my heart stopped beating to see her pretty smile. That was the first time I saw her smile.I was, I was not in this world. At that moment, my mind was only thinking about her. I guess after a hundred calls I heard her thanking me.

I can't tell how I felt. She was going away with her brother. I didn't even know her name. I didn't know anything about her. But one thing I knew for sure, she was someone who touched my heart and taking it away. I dreamt about so many things between those 10-15 minutes. I thought how my life would be with her. But in reality, I didn't know anything. I tried so hard to at least ask what her name was. But I think nature didn't want me to do it. I couldn't ask, I couldn't even move.

Her face was the only thing I knew. I searched in the social medias for her. But you shouldn't expect to find anyone only with their face. I couldn't find her. I think, that increased my love for her even more. Every night, I dreamt that one face with tears in those expressive eyes. But those eyes were so far away from me. Whenever I got time, I went to the lakeside bench and waited to find that girl. That restless girl running here and there but this time to find me. But it was one of the dreams that a person can never achieve.

10 years later, on the same lakeside, on the same bench I saw her again. It was a long time but how could I forget. How could I forget about that girl whom I dreamt of each and every time. This time I determined to confess my feelings for her. With a lot of courage, I stood up and started walking to her. My heart was beating like hell. On each and every step it knew that she was the girl I was looking for these damn 10 years. I was about to reach her but suddenly I stopped. I saw a man coming towards her, kissing her forehead and said," Sorry babe. I'm late." The girl gave her a kiss back and went away holding his hands. I remember that incident happened 10 years ago. Same thing, same thing happened to me again. She was going away and I again failed to confess my feelings.

Till now, I don't know her name. I couldn't asked her that day is well. She is still a mystery to me. A girl with short hair, tears in eyes haunt me every night. Everyday, I repent; I repent because I think I could try harder to know her. If I succeeded I think I would be that boy today. Holding her hand giving a kiss on her forehead. But still my feelings for her will never change. The Love will be the same.

The End

© 2020 TheUnknownOne


Author's Note

TheUnknownOne
Hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Hmm hmm... insolent heart takes no word but just loves.
Simple words to write and hard it feels to realise. I liked reading it. Even if it's short. Keep writing for you want to. Thank you :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheUnknownOne

3 Years Ago

Thank u So much. Really means a lot.
¿

3 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
1 Review
Added on June 4, 2020
Last Updated on June 4, 2020
Tags: #love, #heart, #broken, #brokenheart, #truelove, #lovers

Author

TheUnknownOne
TheUnknownOne

Sylhet, Sylhet, Bangladesh



About
Hi, I'm Sharar more..

Writing
Silence Silence

A Story by TheUnknownOne