Dat MacNcheeze mo' drip script

Dat MacNcheeze mo' drip script

A Story by The Unknown Sith
"

...a bad a*s, with a type cast, in a black mask, killed by a man in a white hat, aside a fat short guy in briefs, who didn't bring a gun, but does bring comic relief...

"

   :For whoever this is for:

   Foreshadow, before I was born. My mother was a w***e. My father was shot dead leaving a liquor store. 

-Or- 

   I was a test tube baby, scrapped up from a jizzhut from the late 80's. I was created for quick cash, by a one armed man in an orange body cast. 

   Eitherway, the best part of me ran down my daddy's leg into the crack of my mamma's a*s.

   I was a b*****d child sent to live in the wild. I was found and raised by wolves. I hid from an apocalyptic world accompanied only by a seemingly distant goth girl. I only returned to steal, kill, and watch it all burn.

  At 18, my rap sheet was longer than me. I didn't know a prison that could hold me. My motto was "don't do drugs...without me."

   By 21, I was walking down the street shooting people that I meet; a fully loaded Tommy gun.

   At 30, I was a leader of a crime syndicate. I was surrounded by cereal killers, bloods & crips, num chuck swinging fools, and chicks with Ak-47 big bouncing tits.

   Now 35, I am one of the FBI's top 5 wanted dead or alive, for crimes against humanity. 

Now cut to this: 

   I sit, bleeding smoking on my wood tip black-N-mild cigar in the back of my shot up engulfed in flames, but never exploding get away car. I just gotta laugh because I know when I die I will be buried face down, so the whole world can kiss my sexy bad guy a*s!

Thee end.


....It only took me 30 seconds to know he was the one as I watched bullets bounce off him from the police officer's standard issued gun.....


...she hides behind teary eyes that only know of abuse and salty lies. She dies a thousand times as she follows the white powder lines. The mirror reflects only disrespect from everyone she ever met. She doesn't dream anymore. Those are gone like the roaches to a suddenly illuminated floor....


...somehow the nuclear explosions didn't hurt me. I guess I stayed clean when I hid in mom's washing machine. Now I guess it's up to me to rebuild humanity... 


by that dripping mac-n-cheeze mo' sith

Ps: "don't touch the hair!"

© 2024 The Unknown Sith


Author's Note

The Unknown Sith
...just having some fun and who drank all the rum?...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on April 2, 2024
Last Updated on April 5, 2024

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing