Found

Found

A Poem by The Unknown Sith
"

Po-et-ry

"

  As long as I can remember, I have been running into the forest, pushing over trees yelling timber! Fragile is the mind, of all that I left behind. I can't even see that my life is that of agony. So how can you expect me to see the signs when there right in front of me? 

Worship me

like a false prophecy. 

Anything is possible. 

When even Jesus can bleed.

   I carry a mountain on my back. I got bodies left to stack, as I spit cancer black. I run back in time, only to find there's not a part I would be willing to rewind and when I die, oh don't you even dare cry! Just sit back and ponder the fact of how I could ever survive, in my bed of lies. 

   So break me down now, because on my own I do not know how and no matter how this sounds, realize that by you, I have finally been found. 

Now you can worship me

like a false prophecy. 

Remember, anything is possible. 

When even Jesus can bleed.

the end

by the unknown sith




Run sentence run!

Macho man elbow off the top bunk, glass shatters like a rookie Shaquille O'Neal dunk, taking the rim with, no free throws, that s**t gets sent home like warehouse workers without steel toes, safety first, as you hit the nun with a hearse, in full throttle reverse, sticking pins in the kid's barbie like a voodoo curse, cracking the chickens neck to suffice, pre-ordained like the body of Christ, keeping you shook like a deer in headlights, exhausted like a fat kid running up five flights, remember never feed the gremlins after midnight, Mary Jane under an overpass, smoking on a crack pipe, with a nose that's coke Snow White, JJ Walker exploding with the dynamite, tape off the crime scene, only to have the body uplifted by an alien tracker beam, waking up from an edible dream, brought to you by a whole bag of gummies, my head said "none for me please", but my tummy said "yummy"!

Run sentence run!

© 2024 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

top notch, deep and intricate. a soul speak. i like it a lot. waiting for the sequel, "Found".

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tremendous work. Great flow.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2024
Last Updated on April 16, 2024
Tags: poem, poetry, Jesus, Found

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing