Katriognach

Katriognach

A Chapter by thevampiress
"

the first chapter in my book

"



" Chapter One "


The rain was falling hard outside and the hands of the thunder claps loudly in the sky. Katrioghnach was drowning in her thoughts , she was lying in her bed staring at the ceiling.

She was there but her mind was traveling way back when she was little ,before when things are easier and before when she wasn't haunted by never ending nightmares.

Katrioghnach was a fruit of a failure , her mom raised her alone and never tells her ,her side of the story.

Her mom operates a small store near the high way and as her mom would cook food for her to sale ,little Katrioghnach would stay inside and play by herself.

As a child Katrioghnach was little with a long ,dark and thick shiny hair. Unlike her mom whose morena or browned skin , Katrioghnach had a fair skin ,the color of her eyes were black and before her nose haven't developed yet and they would say she had flat nose but what made her attract most aside from her endless energy was her thick lips. Everybody would notice that right away.

Despite the fact that she was sickly due to her Asthma that didn't stopped her from being a kid. Katrioghnach was endowed with a great appetite and having a mom who sales food felt like heaven for her.

And if she's tired of eating their goods , she would just stay there and watch their customers who were found of her because she is one hell of a talker ,she speaks what's in her mind .

If her mom is in the mood ,she would let her play with the other kids. Katrioghnach loved to play ,she could play all day without getting tired.

One of her favorite was playing pretend with her friends Natasha would play the mother and Robert would play the father. Natasha and Robert were her friends ,the three of them were always together.

Katrioghnach's mom was Natasha's Godmother while Robert's mom and her mom were neighbors.


The neighborhood was like her second family specially Natasha's.

Natasha was one year younger than her ,unlike her Natasha were surrounded by her relatives .

Sometimes Natasha's grandfather would let the two of them eat together and Katrioghnach being good at eating would end up eating

Natasha's food ,for Natasha's a peaky eater.

Natasha's father was Katrioghnach's Godfather whom the rumors says was also Katrioghnach'' real father but both her mom and Natasha's father both denies the rumor.

Katrioghnach loved the neighborhood except Natasha's homosexual aunt , she doesn't like her and her mom. Every time Natasha's aunt visits and the two kids would play she would gave Katrioghnach a scary look .



Natasha's memory lane was interrupted when her phone ring. It was a call from her friend Althea ,reminding her of their lunch meeting. She glanced at her watch and realize it's already late. She immediately stand and went to shower . When she was done she open her closet and pick a simple dress , put on a little make up and go.


1


When she arrived at the cafe , her friend was not there yet so she called the waiter and order a cup of tea. While she was waiting for her tea , two little girls caught her attention and that made her remember something.


Meeting Natasha's aunt have been scary for little Katrioghnach ,she didn't knew that more monsters are about to come and will make her past twisted but will make her into something.


More people adored little Katrioghnach and her mom became too trusting that she let people borrows her daughter and take her home with them.

Then that day came ,one of their neighbor came to the store and asked her mom if she could take Katrioghnach with her and her mom did let her take Katrioghnach home .

The woman who borrowed her was Inday , Katrioghnach called her Aunt Inday.

Aunt Inday had two sons ,the eldest was Lyzander and the youngest was Alexander.

Alexander was just a teenager and he will introduce something new to her ,something she thought was just a game.

Aunt Inday grew found of her that she would always take her along with her in their house.

And Katrioghnach would play with Kuya Alexander that's what she called him and she later on meet Alexander's best friend Jepoy.

The three of them would play and sometimes they would play while her Aunt Inday was not around.


One day , her Kuya Alex and his friend Jepoy took her and brought her to their house. When they arrived no one was there. Katrioghnach being a kid was full of gladness ,she will be playing again. Kuya Alex gave her a lollipop and told her that they will be playing a new game. The young girl immediately took the lollipop for the boy and asked what they will be playing. Alex and Jepoy just told her to just follow what they will asked her to do.

Alex take off her clothes while Katrioghnach was busy sucking her lollipop then Alex told her to lie down and the little girl followed but still did not let go of her lollipop. The boy spread Katrioghnach's legs and kiss her middle part ,she felt tickles and when she tries to close it Jepoy holds her hands so she can't let go. Katrioghnach unaware of what really happened just giggle ,she though they were just like kissing her there just like the others older people who kissed little children's private part and tickling them. What's next was new ,Alex put his private part in her mouth ,the girl doesn't like so smell and refused but the Alex were persistent and told her to think of it as her lollipop and If she would do it ,she will get more. She tried to put it in her mouth but she didn't like it , the boys got scared that the girl might cry if they will push further and might get their neighbors attention so they stopped but that does not mean they are done with the games yet. He sit in her middle and put his private part in her little part ,she felt the pain .It was the pain she never felt ,Jepoy was watching and did not do anything and suddenly someone came ,Aunt Inday came home already. The boys panicked and hid Katrioghnach under the bed naked holding her lollipop .The boys told her to stay there and keep quite and she did what was told. After a Short moment the boys returned and told her to keep a secret ,then she went home and keep that secret. That was the last time Katrioghnach played with the boys.

2

At the peek of her memory lane ,all of the sudden Katrioghnach felt a tap on her ,she was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Althea.

Althea asked her if she's okay because it seems something was bothering her ,she told her friend that she was just exhausted and although Althea didn't buy her alibi ,her friend choose not to interrogate her further and that's one thing she likes about Althea she knows how to respect her feeling . Her tea arrived and Althea ordered some food and they continued their conversation.

Althea gave her the background about the detective that she recommends to Katrioghnach.

She read the background thoroughly and see if the person is well trained and very much capable of the job she well be giving him. After a moment of reading ,finally she gave her approval and Althea was glad that she like the detective .

After talking about the detective, the two went on talking about their work . Althea asked her about her next book , she was hoping she could get a glance at her work but this time Katrioghnach was not in the mood of talking about her work , though she liked to talk about it she was scared about her friend's reaction . Indeed writing this book about her is her way of facing her monsters and she wanted to finally accept it but she can't really help it , it still hurts to talk about it and remembering what happened before is something she does not want to talk yet.

Writing about it is enough for now , facing multiple questions is the last thing on her mind . Maybe when she is done , so she can breath it all at .

Katrioghnach was glad she was good at changing topic and...





© 2015 thevampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on August 17, 2015
Last Updated on August 17, 2015
Tags: life


Author

thevampiress
thevampiress

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
Ever since I was a kid , I dreamed to become a writer and share my passion of writing . I have wonderful Ideas and I would like to show it by means of writing . Writing is where my heart is . more..

Writing