A Story by Phylicia Johnson.

A Story by Phylicia Johnson.

A Story by Naomi
"

An English assignment I had to do, haha. The names in this are not real so, yeah...

"

Please No CSS

          Have you ever heard of a girl named Phylicia Johnson? No? Good because we didn’t just waste our entire summer, talking and stalking this girl for nothing. Oh, but how rude of us! We are Organization XV. Get it? We got that from Kingdom Hearts II. Anyways, enough of our lame video game references and on with our report! (WARNING: This is absolute nonsense. Turn back now while you still can.)

There once was a girl named Phylicia Johnson. She was born on August 25th, 1992. Her mother, who was probably trying to forget the experience, told Phylicia that she forgot what time she was actually born. So, being the creative little munchkin she was, Phylicia decided she was born on exactly 2 A.M. on August 25th.

            So, time went by with not much notice. All too soon, it was her 16th birthday (play dramatic music here). Phylicia rejoiced; she was finally able to get her learner’s permit! Woo-hoo! Her birthday party, which wasn’t really a party at all, ended all too soon. Phylicia didn’t care though. She was finally able to get out on the road and drive (crowd gasps here)! Oh sure, her hopes fell when she took a look at that driving book, but did she give up? Yes. Yes she did.

            Phylicia’s excuse? “I want to take the test with my friend, Emy! So, until then, I can just lay back and enjoy what’s left of my summer…” Phylicia had told us when we interviewed her. Then, when we said there wasn’t even a day of summer left, she glared at us. “What makes you think that? Summer doesn’t end ‘til August does! Jeez. Where did you guys go to school? Stupid ‘R Us?”

            We had no response for that. So we left. But the next day, Phylicia had school–her first day of school, in fact. August 26th. Right after her birthday…

            Phylicia was now a sophomore. No longer was she looked down upon by the seniors; no longer was she belittled by the juniors; no longer was she made fun of by the sophomores! Now… now she was a sophomore! Now she would make fun of the freshman instead of the other way around! Now she could raise her head up high and yell, “YES! I’M FINALLY A SOPHOMORE!”

            And so she did. Phylicia marched through those entrance doors, her chin held high and yelled in her head, “YES! I’M FINALLY A SOPHOMORE!” Then she took a deep breath through her nostrils and walked confidently to her locker. The day went on like this: Phylicia went to her morning classes, then lunch, then her afternoon classes. After school was over, she had about an hour left before band started. Yes, our heroine, Phylicia Johnson, was a band manager. The lowest of the low, some would call it. But not her. She took her job proudly, telling off anyone who disrespected her. Once even telling us off just because we wouldn’t move out of her way (laughter here)!

            So that was Phylicia’s first day of school. It was just as uninteresting as her life, actually. I mean, who sits and plays on the computer for an entire day? No one normal, that’s for sure.

            This concludes the life of Phylicia Johnson as of today. Sure, it doesn’t seem like much, but then again, who remembers their past anyways? If you ever find yourself wondering, “Hey, what happens next?” or “This story has NO plot”, please contact our office. Which we won’t tell you where it is because we’re under oath. Sorry. Thank you for wasting your time reading this, it really means a lot to us and…

            Please don’t try this at home.

© 2008 Naomi


Author's Note

Naomi
HAHAHAHA.... Please tell me if anything is misspelled or if I just suck at grammar, OK? Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

really inspiring. absolute nonsense..... i haven't read something as good for a long, long time. really made me laugh. and your grammar is just fine, even better than mine. and that's a big deal. well, i don't want to brag now....
anyhow, i worship your sense of humor. nice work

O.J.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2008

Author

Naomi
Naomi

PA



About
Let's see... Well, I'm a sophomore in High School and I can write really gruesome stories about the circus. Other than that special "talent", I'm just a regular girl writing stories about nonsense a.. more..

Writing
Emotion Poem Emotion Poem

A Poem by Naomi