Absolution

Absolution

A Chapter by Melancholia
"

The Absolute is the very end, the completion, the purpose, the whys and the hows combined.

"

Absolution

 

Emotions are fleeting, into apathy or into wholesomeness. Specks of light wandering in darkness while the dark is lonely and unseen, like a poet’s dreams its intangible, it’s a dreary shade of grey. My heart and mind like black and white are intertwined in endless obscurity, oblivion. But I never seem to grasp the concept of this infinite struggle of the chaos which dwells within me. The end, finality, nirvana, mindfulness they all seem too ideal, too far away. It’s as if whenever my weary thoughts attempt to comprehend such concepts, the idea of ideas fades into its own nothingness, round and round in circles. As if I had been released into the world blind folded. 

Every second I feel the beginning and end of everything, every dream I dream ends where it starts and then I fall back into delusion. All add up to one, and yes this oneness is a construct of my mind, but its something, it has to be, all makes sense when I’m at peace with all, a pattern is seen when my heart opens up. We all live in an inescapable fear of death, yet all we fear is all we long for. We all live for the purpose of this dwelling, oppressed desire to die, because death means becoming everything at once, sharing all we are with all that is. And because death is unknown and obscure we fear it, and so our absolute divinity becomes the alternative humane method of becoming everything at once, The Absolute become to love everything at once, or die trying….

 

The Beatles are right, All we Need Is Love ;)



© 2016 Melancholia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on April 12, 2016
Tags: Love, Absolute, Fear, Death, Nirvana, mindfulness, finality, circles


Author

Melancholia
Melancholia

Cairo, New Cairo, Egypt



About
No embrace is vaster than that of the melancholic tune of words, No light shines brighter than that of song, for he who writes is he who speaks which is known but is never uttered by man's conforming .. more..

Writing
Colors Colors

A Chapter by Melancholia