When I Said I Love You

When I Said I Love You

A Poem by ThisIsBatman
"

I wrote this for my boyfriend. I want to give it to him, but I don't know if I should...

"
I will love you when you get all nerdy, with your airsoft guns and World of Tanks. When you get excited over things that may seem small to others, I know they mean the world to you.
I will love you when you are upset and don't know what to do. I don't promise I'll help fix the problem, but I promise you won't have to do it alone.
I will love you until the end of time, when we are traveling through wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff together. When we are making memories every day.
When I said I love you
I meant through
All the Doctor-Who-ness,
All the days you let me steal your clothes,
All the poking wars,
Every place we want to go,
And even everything we disagree on,
Because I love you.

© 2015 ThisIsBatman


Author's Note

ThisIsBatman
What do you think? Should I give it to him?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well...i think you've done great with this piece. You should give it to him.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My favorite line was the "All the Doctor Who-ness"

It's such a sweet piece of writing, and receiving a poem is always something to warm the heart. I say you should give it him. He's to surely appreciate it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2015
Last Updated on April 29, 2015

Author

ThisIsBatman
ThisIsBatman

Springfield, MO



About
I'm in 10th grade, and love reading and writing. Um, I'm not sure what else to say here, but check me out! more..

Writing
Chap. 1 Chap. 1

A Chapter by ThisIsBatman