Chap. 1

Chap. 1

A Chapter by ThisIsBatman

Nikoan Jr. was not part of this world. In fact, he lived in a land that's not visible to the human eye, yet surrounds us. He had ears like those of an elf, and a flower on his cheek. This flower was his tribe's symbol. Everyone in his tribe, the Calla, had it. He also had fangs on top and bottom, and was so scrawny you could see every bone in his body. Now, granted these were all traits of the Calla, he had one thing that set him apart: his skin Most Callas had pale white skin, but Niko's skin had a bluish tint, like glaciers. He was mixed, Calla and Ceanic, whose skin is blue.
Nikoan was becoming a Guardian, whose main job is to protect his human. He would be taken to his child's home, and would stay with the child until death. However, the child cannot see their guardian, except in their dreams. Niko is seventeen, so there's only a month and four days until he becomes a guardian, which will be his eighteenth birthday.


© 2015 ThisIsBatman


Author's Note

ThisIsBatman
it's not done, but comments?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on October 9, 2015
Last Updated on October 9, 2015


Author

ThisIsBatman
ThisIsBatman

Springfield, MO



About
I'm in 10th grade, and love reading and writing. Um, I'm not sure what else to say here, but check me out! more..

Writing