An Undesirable Eternity

An Undesirable Eternity

A Story by Thivya
"

Know about HER.

"
Gazing at each other was the favorite pass time. Their eyes sighed plenty of conversations all the days.Each and every glance captured the awkward beauty of love. She barely knew the way he see the world, but he was already into her vision..Things were going great between the charming boy and the most timid yet naughty gal.
Though they had never heard voices speaking for each other, it seemed to be perfect among all others. She wasn't able to accept his love as, she knew she was no perfect for him! Neither refused nor accepted, confused him, so as she. Her silence was the sword in their love.
Somehow it managed to fall as a regret from her side. She was a liar!
He tried digging her soaked heart and gave up at the finest moment. And finally, it was the end of all those happy moments together! Soon he chose another upon her. 
This time his motive made her emotive. Things seems to be well planned that she'd never see 'that him' anymore. Little did he knew about the scar he left on her.
If she ever get a glimpse of his eyes again, she'd ask only one thing ., What memories of her does he remember ?? Fondness or Regret ??
In no time Forever has changed into "An undesirable eternity"..

© 2017 Thivya


Author's Note

Thivya
Fondness or regret? What do you think??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My favourite. Love this story 💜

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 16, 2017
Last Updated on July 16, 2017
Tags: Love, liar, happy, heart, emotions, fondness, regret, eternity, forever

Author

Thivya
Thivya

Chennai, India



About
All great writers at one point were terrible! And so I am.. more..

Writing
Silence Silence

A Poem by Thivya