Aromatherapy Atlanta Benefits

Aromatherapy Atlanta Benefits

A Story by threedwellness
"

Functional medicine is a form of medicine that involves both, the work of the medicine and the work of a functional medicine practitioner for providing therapy to the patients. It aims at addressing t

"

The traditional medicine encompasses a lot of disadvantages. It may be fast and effective but it is never free from the harmful side effects and its effect are not long lasting. People are increasingly becoming aware about the disastrous effect of synthetic medicines which has led to formulation of various alternative forms of functional medicines like aromatherapy Atlanta, chiropractic treatment, acupuncture and many more.


Functional medicine is a form of medicine that involves both, the work of the medicine and the work of a functional medicine practitioner for providing therapy to the patients. It aims at addressing the root cause of the problem. This alternative form of the medicine is patient centred rather than disease centred.

In aromatherapy the functional medicine practitioner uses essential oils extracted from plants for the treatment of various problems. These essential oils have a particular fragrance and are completely natural. Their aroma is known to have various curative properties. The aroma stimulates the functioning of the brain and curbs problems like pains, depression, dizziness and many more. It also increases the brain activity and increases cognition skills.

Mechanism of Action:

Aromatherapy works in two ways:

       The fragrance of the essential oils triggers the functioning of the brain and cures various            problems.

       When essential oils are massaged into the skin they are absorbed by the blood and produce the  desired results.


Other Products Used In Aromatherapy Atlanta

The prime product used in aromatherapy are essential oils. But apart from essential oils many other products can be used for providing the aromatherapy like soap, incense sticks, candles, flower petals, scented water and many more. These products are claimed to be more beneficial because they are made by blending various essential oils together. Combining the essential oils, combines their benefits together and make these products more effective.

How To Use These Essential Oils?

The aroma oils are very concentrated and hence their direct application to the skin should be avoided. The therapists mix these oils with either water or lotions to dilute them. This diluted form is then massaged into the skin of the patient.

Aromatherapy is a painless and hassle free way to cure acute problems. It creates no unwanted effects and is very safe in its approach. For producing great results by using aromatherapy a lot of factors have to be kept mind:

       The therapist should be skilled.

       The products should be pure.

       Proper application of oils. 

© 2017 threedwellness


Author's Note

threedwellness

The author writes a lot about aromatherapy Atlanta. She also shares information on functional medicine practitioner.



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on March 21, 2017
Last Updated on March 21, 2017
Tags: aromatherapy Atlanta, functional medicine practitioner