Reiki, Holistic Healing and Spiritual Coaching For Mental Wellness

Reiki, Holistic Healing and Spiritual Coaching For Mental Wellness

A Story by threedwellness
"

The reiki therapy and classes in Atlanta & nearby area are meant to promote faster healing through natural forces. The practitioners there believe that Reiki can be used in conjunction with your conve

"

People these days have become slaves of their jobs, lifestyle, eating habits, gadgets, alcohol and more. Unfortunately, none of these things is making any positive impact on their lives, which makes them prone to medicines, doctors, treatments and more that further deteriorate their condition.

 

As we all know that western medicine comes with its own side effects, people suffering from common lifestyle diseases have started showing more interest in natural treatments to get themselves relieved from health problems. Reiki, holistic healing and spiritual coaching are the things that have been gaining a lot of momentum among young people to get themselves relieved from the stress of their busy schedules and hectic lives.


Related image 

Those who are not aware of it, Reiki are an age old Japanese technique which is administered by laying hands on the body to channelize energy through the science of chakras. As per the mythology, Chakras are the centers of energy found in human body and everyone has 7 chakras. All the 7 chakras belong to the different part of the body and have a direct relationship with that particular body part. The Reiki Therapy & Classes in Atlanta & Nearby Area stimulate those chakras in human body through laying of hands to reduce stress, provide relaxation to the body and heal the mind, body and the soul through a spiritually guided force.

 

The practice of Reiki, Holistic Healing & Spiritual Coaching for Mental Wellness focuses on the flow of life energy through everything that is present in the universe. It is believed that people with low life force energy are the ones who fall sick easily, whereas the people with high life force energy feel happy and healthy. The reiki therapy &classes in Atlanta & nearby area are meant to promote faster healing through natural forces. The practitioners there believe that Reiki can be used in conjunction with your conventional medical treatment as it has no side effect of its own and is only meant to bring positive changes in anyone’s life.

 

The natural nature and healing process of these spiritually guided treatments is combined with optimum nutrition to bring in great relief from stress and anxiety related disorders. A large number of youth has started enrolling themselves for such healing programs so that they can beat the stress of their busy life and find some solace under the influence of natural healing elements and natural medicine. 

© 2017 threedwellness


Author's Note

threedwellness

The author writes a lot about Reiki, holistic healing and spiritual coaching. She also shares information on Reiki Therapy & Classes in Atlanta & Nearby Area.



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on May 25, 2017
Last Updated on May 25, 2017
Tags: reiki, holistic healing &spiritual coac