Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Anna Writes

Have you ever felt that? Someone suddenly crossed your life at the most unexpected moment. Before they even arrived, you knew that something was coming; that something was about to happen. There was this sudden flow of energy you know not where it came from but you know it’s going to change your life forever. You just felt it with a deep knowing.


Then you crossed paths. They looked into your eyes and you feel like they saw something there. And there was a spark of recognition. It felt like looking at a mirror and you saw all that you are and will ever be. Have we met before? God knows I don’t even believe in reincarnation but why do I feel like I have known you lifetimes before??


Then there was this�"I can’t even explain it. It feels like a huge wall of ecstatic electricity made up of boundless energy�" a large open electromagnetic field. Were it not for that invisible wall I felt like we would have inevitably be stuck together, like two electrically charged atoms magnetically drawn to each other; never wanting to separate. Coalescing. But you know that eventually you have to. 


Just as fast as the universe brought you two together, it forces you apart. And you haven’t felt such greater pain in your entire life; like a limb just got cut off and you find it hard to breathe sometimes, like a part of you went suddenly missing. Your heart was shattered into tiny million little pieces; it consists of multiple simultaneous heartbreaks all happening at the same time compressed into that point of singularity where not a single sound should ever escape. You shove it inside of your soul in a boundless space where it is allowed to explode without all the noise. Just a deep and hollow reverb in the void.


You don’t understand; you barely know this person. It left you in a daze and utter state of chaos and confusion with a whole lot of how’s whats and whys. 


And you ask God and he won’t give you the answer. And you curl up into your little ball of misery and process everything until there is acceptance so you can begin your journey of healing�" the healing of a wound that you never thought you’d have to nurse because before all these, life was simple and you don’t have to grow up.



© 2020 Anna Writes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on February 24, 2020
Last Updated on February 24, 2020


Author

Anna Writes
Anna Writes

Philippines



Writing
THE HANGAR THE HANGAR

A Chapter by Anna Writes


UNTITLED UNTITLED

A Book by Anna Writes