rest of chapter 1

rest of chapter 1

A Chapter by GhostlyAuthor
"

the rest of chapter 1

"
Elizabeth sat at the kitchen table and stared at her fingers, thinking about her problem. Now, to understand Elizabeth's problem, you have to understand Elizabeth and her life. You see, Elizabeth's life was completely normal in nearly very aspect, but that was exactly Elizabeth's problem. "My life is too boring." Elizabeth decided. " In fact, I'm boring " Elizabeth moaned . "I have unexciting straight brown hair, plain brown eyes, a blase face, average height and weight, average grades, normal friends and boring hobbies. I need a new, exciting, and quirky friend, fast."  Elizabeth thought about who should be her new friend but no one came to mind. Elizabeth only had normal classmates. The next day at school was no better. No matter how hard she looked, Elizabeth could not find a single interesting person. She found  an abundance of annoying, popular, nerdy, and average people but not even a slightly exciting person. Elizabeth was ready to give up when she heard the most popular girl in school say ..... 


© 2011 GhostlyAuthor


Author's Note

GhostlyAuthor
what do you think Elizabeth heard? the person who guesses correct with earn a lama badge!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hmmmm... that's a hard guess....Let me think...UHHHH!!! Um....the most popular girl say's....ummm...hmmm....baaaa! Its to hard! Oh! Wait! Does she say something like, "Wanna be friends?" or, "Lets be friends." or even, "Be my friend!" Is that what it is? Or maybe I'm totally off.

By the way, great write! keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Uhh... she saw dayman? You have me interested though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


"I'm pregnant?" haha. I can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good beginning maybe she would sayd something she has seen abnormally like a supernatural, or gossip for a drama, or s**t talking if you want b*****s being slapped in the face.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice! This is very well written. However, the length is kinda short and there's a few grammarish mistakes. If you want them, I'll correct them, but if not, I'll leave 'em alone.

My guess is that she saw her boyfriend cheating on her, and she confided in Elizabeth because she thought she had no one to tell?

Posted 12 Years Ago


"It's all a blur.........Like a horrible day-mare" XD
guessing shes in the middle of a story lol
very good so far

Posted 12 Years Ago


"oh donkeys and bettles worth!"
that's what i think she says. and i like it so far :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


review me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't care if you absolutely hate or love it, just give me reviews so i know what you think so that i may keep doing the things people like and correct my mistakes

Posted 12 Years Ago


... vote for me to be come class president. (so i can have eating out of my palms (evil laughter).

Posted 12 Years Ago


ok 19 of you have viewed my story but only 2 of you have reviewed. please review or i will assume you hate it and stop writing it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmmmm... that's a hard guess....Let me think...UHHHH!!! Um....the most popular girl say's....ummm...hmmm....baaaa! Its to hard! Oh! Wait! Does she say something like, "Wanna be friends?" or, "Lets be friends." or even, "Be my friend!" Is that what it is? Or maybe I'm totally off.

By the way, great write! keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2011
Last Updated on September 27, 2011


Author

GhostlyAuthor
GhostlyAuthor

NC



About
I love to write and hope you enjoy reading my work. more..

Writing
Clouds Clouds

A Poem by GhostlyAuthor